Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Receiving gifts from other accounts?
Hello! My friend has recently decided she doesn't want to play FR anymore. Because of this, she has offered myself and another friend whatever dragons/items she may have on her account.

I am concerned that the number of gifts she may send us will make it look like we are multi accounting, especially since we are not sending anything back to her. We have different IP addresses but I just want to be sure. So far I have only asked for various dragons and one familiar (a Loga), and I'm keeping the familiar for myself with no intention to ever sell it since I collect familiars. After this, I'm most likely only going to ask for a couple more dragons and then leave it at that. No daily items/advantages are being given through these accounts, but I again just want to be sure.
I also on rare occasion gift my friends a certain amount of treasure (sometimes large amounts) but I am less worried about this.

So, can I potentially get banned for "multi-accounting" for receiving so many (5) dragons (and one familiar) in such a short span of time?
Hello! My friend has recently decided she doesn't want to play FR anymore. Because of this, she has offered myself and another friend whatever dragons/items she may have on her account.

I am concerned that the number of gifts she may send us will make it look like we are multi accounting, especially since we are not sending anything back to her. We have different IP addresses but I just want to be sure. So far I have only asked for various dragons and one familiar (a Loga), and I'm keeping the familiar for myself with no intention to ever sell it since I collect familiars. After this, I'm most likely only going to ask for a couple more dragons and then leave it at that. No daily items/advantages are being given through these accounts, but I again just want to be sure.
I also on rare occasion gift my friends a certain amount of treasure (sometimes large amounts) but I am less worried about this.

So, can I potentially get banned for "multi-accounting" for receiving so many (5) dragons (and one familiar) in such a short span of time?
@ThreeKings

The support article on multi-accounting covers this exact situation. It is totally fine for friends to send each other items and dragons at their discretion, even when they're about to quit playing. Giving free gifts to people you know off-site is far more common than multi-accounting for profit, and the staff knows this.

As long as no one is sharing login information, creating/using new accounts, or continuing to play purely for the benefit of someone else, none of you are breaking the rules. Enjoy your going-away gifts free of fear!
@ThreeKings

The support article on multi-accounting covers this exact situation. It is totally fine for friends to send each other items and dragons at their discretion, even when they're about to quit playing. Giving free gifts to people you know off-site is far more common than multi-accounting for profit, and the staff knows this.

As long as no one is sharing login information, creating/using new accounts, or continuing to play purely for the benefit of someone else, none of you are breaking the rules. Enjoy your going-away gifts free of fear!
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@NightmareJudge

Thank you so much for the help!
@NightmareJudge