Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Definitely new
Hello!!

This is maybe my fifth day on here and my first forum post. I'm Pixel, I usually go by that online. I just really like dragons and ended up on my extremely old DeviantArt account and saw some of the people I watched use this site so uh... here I am.

I'm definitely down to make friends through here or fake responsibility over a bunch of codingdragons!

Nice to meet yalls :))

Idk if how it works but if you wanna "friend" me go a head?
Hello!!

This is maybe my fifth day on here and my first forum post. I'm Pixel, I usually go by that online. I just really like dragons and ended up on my extremely old DeviantArt account and saw some of the people I watched use this site so uh... here I am.

I'm definitely down to make friends through here or fake responsibility over a bunch of codingdragons!

Nice to meet yalls :))

Idk if how it works but if you wanna "friend" me go a head?
@pixelatedhuman Hi! Welcome to Flight Rising! Don't worry about wasting hours upon hours of time and investing all your emotional wealth into pixels, it's a totally healthy and an absolutely normal obsession hobby :D
Seriously, though, it's awesome to have you here! Feel free to PM or ping me if you have any questions or just want to talk!
@pixelatedhuman Hi! Welcome to Flight Rising! Don't worry about wasting hours upon hours of time and investing all your emotional wealth into pixels, it's a totally healthy and an absolutely normal obsession hobby :D
Seriously, though, it's awesome to have you here! Feel free to PM or ping me if you have any questions or just want to talk!
yaUdND2.gif ♥ +3 FR Time - they/he/it/xey ♥
♥ musician - artist - g1 collector ♥
art for g/kt/eggs/mats