Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Oh oops. Hi.
I've been on here for just over a month and I only learned a few days ago that these forums existed, and now I just learned of this part of the forums. Oops lol.

Belated hey, how's it going? I'm new-ish here.
I've been on here for just over a month and I only learned a few days ago that these forums existed, and now I just learned of this part of the forums. Oops lol.

Belated hey, how's it going? I'm new-ish here.
[size=2][b]@NeoBio Welcome to the forums side of FR. [emoji=guardian tongue size=1] Hope you've been finding everything to your liking here! Things have been kinda hectic IRL, and I haven't been sleeping well lol. But regardless, all's well. [emoji=guardian happy size=1] How have you been?
@NeoBio

Welcome to the forums side of FR. Hope you've been finding everything to your liking here!

Things have been kinda hectic IRL, and I haven't been sleeping well lol. But regardless, all's well. How have you been?
vaOV9W8.gif
@Zlore

It's been good. I've just been perusing all the different subfourms. It really opened up the game for me because most of my experience has been very solo until now.
@Zlore

It's been good. I've just been perusing all the different subfourms. It really opened up the game for me because most of my experience has been very solo until now.
[size=2][b]@NeoBio That's very good, I'm glad! [emoji=guardian winking size=1] The forums is one of my favorite parts of the site. It really allows you to connect with the community here. [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
@NeoBio

That's very good, I'm glad! The forums is one of my favorite parts of the site. It really allows you to connect with the community here.
vaOV9W8.gif