Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Dragon Busts
Hey yall! So despite being active on this site for like 4 years, I've never been on these forums before?? So hiya!! Wanted to share some recent fr/dragon-related art! [quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/eDRJ3wbl.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/JkwqBznl.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/seI9nl5l.jpg[/img] [/quote] I'm thinking of opening an art shop for sketchy busts similar to these, actually! i'm poor as dirt on here atm lol ((Also if you have a minute, i would love some pointers on what i should price them at! I'm not sure how shops work exactly hahaa ;v; ))
Hey yall! So despite being active on this site for like 4 years, I've never been on these forums before?? So hiya!!

Wanted to share some recent fr/dragon-related art!
Quote:
eDRJ3wbl.jpg
JkwqBznl.png
seI9nl5l.jpg

I'm thinking of opening an art shop for sketchy busts similar to these, actually! i'm poor as dirt on here atm lol

((Also if you have a minute, i would love some pointers on what i should price them at! I'm not sure how shops work exactly hahaa ;v; ))
Holy hecc these are beautiful!!

Since these are fully shaded and colored and look phenomenal even if it isn't lined, they should be 1000g+ ($10 USD)

There's nothing I can tell you to do better, as I can't even draw that well ;v; These are so dynamic and clean, your base price should not be under 1000g unless you chose to do sketches or flats ^^

I would love to commission you, but the honest price of 1000g is way too out of my range TvT
Holy hecc these are beautiful!!

Since these are fully shaded and colored and look phenomenal even if it isn't lined, they should be 1000g+ ($10 USD)

There's nothing I can tell you to do better, as I can't even draw that well ;v; These are so dynamic and clean, your base price should not be under 1000g unless you chose to do sketches or flats ^^

I would love to commission you, but the honest price of 1000g is way too out of my range TvT
Artboard-1.png
OOh my gosh these are beautiful!! I absolutely love the expressions on each one. Could you let me know if you open an art shop?
I would also suggest you don't price these any lower then 400kt!!
OOh my gosh these are beautiful!! I absolutely love the expressions on each one. Could you let me know if you open an art shop?
I would also suggest you don't price these any lower then 400kt!!
W h o a h;; these look fantastic.
I think it'd be a good idea to price them depending on how long it takes you to finish one. I haven't been active lately so I don't know if anything has changed too much but I'm pretty sure these could easily go for 400-500+ gems.

I'm still staring at that Noc.................... I have been blessed. Your color choices and expressions? Amazing work.
W h o a h;; these look fantastic.
I think it'd be a good idea to price them depending on how long it takes you to finish one. I haven't been active lately so I don't know if anything has changed too much but I'm pretty sure these could easily go for 400-500+ gems.

I'm still staring at that Noc.................... I have been blessed. Your color choices and expressions? Amazing work.
KQZXGEG.png