Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Can't figure out how to feed my dragons?
So I've been gathering insects, and they're in my hoard, but for some reason I can't feed them to my dragons? I tried putting them in my vault, but that did nothing, and now I don't know how to access the vault. Help pls I'm new.
So I've been gathering insects, and they're in my hoard, but for some reason I can't feed them to my dragons? I tried putting them in my vault, but that did nothing, and now I don't know how to access the vault. Help pls I'm new.
@snekMakinBoi
You can access the Vault by clicking the greyed out treasure chest on the top right of the Hoard screen. That link will take you directly there, and you can click the other greyed out icon to return to the Hoard.

As far as feeding dergs, you need to convert your food items to 'food points' in the hoard by selecting the food you want and hitting the big convert button.

Then go to your lair and hit the big 'feed' button on the right above all the lair tabs!

@snekMakinBoi
You can access the Vault by clicking the greyed out treasure chest on the top right of the Hoard screen. That link will take you directly there, and you can click the other greyed out icon to return to the Hoard.

As far as feeding dergs, you need to convert your food items to 'food points' in the hoard by selecting the food you want and hitting the big convert button.

Then go to your lair and hit the big 'feed' button on the right above all the lair tabs!

jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif