Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Trading skins
I'm clearing out a buncha skins I have that I don't need or want anymore, so I figure I'll put them up for trade here. Basically, if you see a skin you want, make an offer with currency or other items/skins/familiars/ect. and If I like it we'll trade. Skins: [skin=8958] x1 [skin=13242] x1 [skin=18606] x1 [skin=19049] x 1 [skin=19329] x1 [skin=19330] x1 [skin=21136] x1 [skin=22265] x1 [skin=25940] x1 [skin=27548] x1 [skin=29332] x1 Note: I am NOT taking dragons as an offer. I have too many to work on presently as it is, so please don't offer dragons for skins! Also, even if you have things that aren't listed in the wishlist below, feel free to offer! I'm always looking for arcane themed items, and for the bundles, you don't have to have every item. Any piece from these sets is wanted from me! If you're worried about not having enough, just tell me the offer and we can work things out. Item wishlist: [item=arcane tome] [item=Cosmologist Fieldtools] [item=Metallurgists Forgetools] [item=Dusklight Alchemist Tools] [item=Golden Glow Alchemist Tools] [item=Primary Alchemist Tools] [item=horizon starsilks] [item=Demure Faderose Armoire] [item=dusky thorn tangle]
I'm clearing out a buncha skins I have that I don't need or want anymore, so I figure I'll put them up for trade here. Basically, if you see a skin you want, make an offer with currency or other items/skins/familiars/ect. and If I like it we'll trade.

Skins:
x1 x1 x1 x 1
x1 x1 x1 x1
x1 x1 x1

Note: I am NOT taking dragons as an offer. I have too many to work on presently as it is, so please don't offer dragons for skins!
Also, even if you have things that aren't listed in the wishlist below, feel free to offer! I'm always looking for arcane themed items, and for the bundles, you don't have to have every item. Any piece from these sets is wanted from me! If you're worried about not having enough, just tell me the offer and we can work things out.

Item wishlist:
Arcane Tome Cosmologist Fieldtools
Dusklight Alchemist Tools Golden Glow Alchemist Tools Primary Alchemist Tools
Horizon Starsilks Demure Faderose Armoire Dusky Thorn Tangle
one day i'll update my lore