Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | First progen hatch!
Hi! I joined recently and my first dragons had their first nest! My buddy told me when I joined that there are people who like collecting them so I wanted to put it out there (I don't know how to ink them in chat, sorry! But they're in my lair) I need 5,000 treasure to expand my lair so I'll sell them both for that!
Hi! I joined recently and my first dragons had their first nest! My buddy told me when I joined that there are people who like collecting them so I wanted to put it out there (I don't know how to ink them in chat, sorry! But they're in my lair) I need 5,000 treasure to expand my lair so I'll sell them both for that!
@DogDontCare
They’re cute, I’ll take them! 2ndgen progen kids are fun :o found one with the same primary and secondary colors as my custom progen not too long ago!

If you want to link dragons in the chat, if you go to the dragons page (where you can view its bio/familiar/etc) at the bottom of the panel to the right of the dragon is a button that says generate code! To put that here you just have to copy the text from the generate code window thats under BBCode.
@DogDontCare
They’re cute, I’ll take them! 2ndgen progen kids are fun :o found one with the same primary and secondary colors as my custom progen not too long ago!

If you want to link dragons in the chat, if you go to the dragons page (where you can view its bio/familiar/etc) at the bottom of the panel to the right of the dragon is a button that says generate code! To put that here you just have to copy the text from the generate code window thats under BBCode.
udj6wT1.png 1ulURsc.gif