Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | I HATE MY LAIR
i HAVE SO MANY DRAGONS AND I'VE RAN OUT OF SPACE FOR NEW ONES BUT IM TOO POOR TO BUY MORE SPACE.

BUT I ALSO CAN'T SELL MY DRAGONS BC I LOVE MY CHILDREN UHGHHGH I DON'T EVEN USE FLIGHT RISING OFTEN IM MAD :(

whats up yall.
i HAVE SO MANY DRAGONS AND I'VE RAN OUT OF SPACE FOR NEW ONES BUT IM TOO POOR TO BUY MORE SPACE.

BUT I ALSO CAN'T SELL MY DRAGONS BC I LOVE MY CHILDREN UHGHHGH I DON'T EVEN USE FLIGHT RISING OFTEN IM MAD :(

whats up yall.
when i hatch drags, i usually sell all the ones except one, one being the one i think is the prettiest
when i hatch drags, i usually sell all the ones except one, one being the one i think is the prettiest
FeQ86Gb.png • ivy
• they/he/she
"you told me once you were happy to have me, but i never gave me away"
I know how you feel haha I did a lair purge recently and I have to say that I'm happier with it now, I'm still getting rid of a few other dragons here and there, but now that I sold/exalted most of the dragons I was attached before it has become easier and easier lol
I know how you feel haha I did a lair purge recently and I have to say that I'm happier with it now, I'm still getting rid of a few other dragons here and there, but now that I sold/exalted most of the dragons I was attached before it has become easier and easier lol
SIG-02.png
Give the ones you like the least the good ol' kick in the butt!
Give the ones you like the least the good ol' kick in the butt!
» Uva
» FR +4
» Pings EzHOmu6.png
YRgKvwk.gif
0mCnaKl.png KNdRBxl.png
FE9pJK1.png
oaolHwW.png
FObX7rS.png
6meUms1.png
hEE2Ga6.png
xpqTBTn.gif