Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | ERROR FETCHING ALERTS BUG
ERROR FETCHING ALERTS BUG

Whenever I see the Alert Triangle with the number of alerts in the orange square, and I click on the orange numbered box and/or the yellow triangle I constantly get the message "Error fetching alerts" . This is the 3rd day. I have refreshed the page, logged out then back in, go to a different page, and click on the triangle or square. I cleared my cache and cookies. I am out of ideas on my end. The number of alerts changes when I have sold something or something new occurs, as in a message alert or activity in the forums. I can go to my Auction page and check my Activity and collect gems and treasures but the same problem still exists.
ERROR FETCHING ALERTS BUG

Whenever I see the Alert Triangle with the number of alerts in the orange square, and I click on the orange numbered box and/or the yellow triangle I constantly get the message "Error fetching alerts" . This is the 3rd day. I have refreshed the page, logged out then back in, go to a different page, and click on the triangle or square. I cleared my cache and cookies. I am out of ideas on my end. The number of alerts changes when I have sold something or something new occurs, as in a message alert or activity in the forums. I can go to my Auction page and check my Activity and collect gems and treasures but the same problem still exists.
@IshaTkara

Have you tried it in a private (incognito) window? It could be an extension interfering with the FR layout. You could also try it in another browser entirely.

As a side note, all-caps titles are not allowed!
@IshaTkara

Have you tried it in a private (incognito) window? It could be an extension interfering with the FR layout. You could also try it in another browser entirely.

EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
[quote name="SeaCrest" date="2019-05-17 14:21:52" ] @IshaTkara Have you tried it in a private (incognito) window? It could be an extension interfering with the FR layout. You could also try it in another browser entirely. As a side note, all-caps titles are not allowed! [/quote] oopss ... sorry, didn't know about the Caps. Won't happen again. I switched to Opera Browser a few days ago. It worked at first for a few days, then the Error started. I'm new to Opera, really like it better than Chrome. I switched to Chrome after your reply and had no problems. So, it must be browser related. Will try your suggestions. Thank you !!
SeaCrest wrote on 2019-05-17 14:21:52:
@IshaTkara

oopss ... sorry, didn't know about the Caps. Won't happen again.

I switched to Opera Browser a few days ago. It worked at first for a few days, then the Error started. I'm new to Opera, really like it better than Chrome. I switched to Chrome after your reply and had no problems. So, it must be browser related. Will try your suggestions. Thank you !!