Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello!
1 2
Hello friends! I just started playing flight rising! if anyone has any tips I would appreciate it!

Can't wait to have fun making pretty dragons! My favorite type so far is the fey!
Hello friends! I just started playing flight rising! if anyone has any tips I would appreciate it!

Can't wait to have fun making pretty dragons! My favorite type so far is the fey!
@meraxes08 welcome to FR!
it can be kind of hard to start out so if you would let me id like to help you even just a little. i have a few eggs that will be hatching soon if you'd like one.

given i just started out to. \^^
@meraxes08 welcome to FR!
it can be kind of hard to start out so if you would let me id like to help you even just a little. i have a few eggs that will be hatching soon if you'd like one.

given i just started out to. \^^
giphy.gif
oh yay! I can share an egg with you as well! they're in their first incubation cycle
oh yay! I can share an egg with you as well! they're in their first incubation cycle
thats very sweet of you ^^ , ill send a few items over to you an you just need to accept it
thats very sweet of you ^^ , ill send a few items over to you an you just need to accept it
giphy.gif
@meraxes08
@furiae
Hey guys! Welcome to Flight Rising! I am SolarManta(OB-iously) but you can call me SM! I am just welcoming people who are new to FR. I could give you guys some level 10’s for free, if you’d like:)
@meraxes08
@furiae
Hey guys! Welcome to Flight Rising! I am SolarManta(OB-iously) but you can call me SM! I am just welcoming people who are new to FR. I could give you guys some level 10’s for free, if you’d like:)
He/Him|WARNING! I eat pancakes|FR time+2|Weird|This, along with my clan profile, is a big WIP
SM’s Leveling and Grinding
3EEgU.gif
@SolarManta , Hey !, thank you very much.
thats very kind of you .. ive honestly never been on such a nice community
its sadly always surprising
@SolarManta , Hey !, thank you very much.
thats very kind of you .. ive honestly never been on such a nice community
its sadly always surprising
giphy.gif
@furiae
It is surprising, actually. When I first joined someone gave ME a level 10 for free, like I am offering you...

OoOoO... Gene would go well with my Minerva... Also, my favorite breed is Wildclaw. I really like art and mostly draw in light colors. Also, I am really mad at the people who made Star Wars because Endgame came out so now I have to binge-watch all Marvel movies and before I could finish the trailer for the last Star Wars movie came out so..
@furiae
It is surprising, actually. When I first joined someone gave ME a level 10 for free, like I am offering you...

OoOoO... Gene would go well with my Minerva... Also, my favorite breed is Wildclaw. I really like art and mostly draw in light colors. Also, I am really mad at the people who made Star Wars because Endgame came out so now I have to binge-watch all Marvel movies and before I could finish the trailer for the last Star Wars movie came out so..
He/Him|WARNING! I eat pancakes|FR time+2|Weird|This, along with my clan profile, is a big WIP
3EEgU.gif
@solarmanta
Well ill take you up on that offer,please an thank you
i bet you do amazing art, i tried once an ive done a few but nothing over the top
i heard alot about the movie so i hope i get to see it myself soon (endgame) *
*No spoils* D:
@solarmanta
Well ill take you up on that offer,please an thank you
i bet you do amazing art, i tried once an ive done a few but nothing over the top
i heard alot about the movie so i hope i get to see it myself soon (endgame) *
*No spoils* D:
giphy.gif
@furiae
SPOILERRRRRR THANOS DIES AND AQUAMAN DROWNS IN GRAPE JUICE
@furiae
SPOILERRRRRR THANOS DIES AND AQUAMAN DROWNS IN GRAPE JUICE
3EEgU.gif
@solarmanta
i can handle that i dont even like grape juice >O<
@solarmanta
i can handle that i dont even like grape juice >O<
giphy.gif
1 2