Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF three male dragons
Hi! I'm looking for following dragons:

1) imperial male, no basic genes, no rare (gem) genes, primary and secondary ranging between Mist and Violet, tert between Red and Pearl;
2) pearlcatcher or fae male, primary gene one of those: crystal, metallic, petals, starmap, wasp; secondary one of those: alloy, bee, butterfly, constellation, facet; tert: contour or peacock; primary and secondary ranging between Antique and Silver, tert between Black and Midnight;
3) the same as previous, but primary and secondary colours between Cream and Ice, and tert between Moon and Sapphire.

I can only pay in treasure (I also have some familiars and skins from old festivals), and preferrably not exceeding 40-50k.
Hi! I'm looking for following dragons:

1) imperial male, no basic genes, no rare (gem) genes, primary and secondary ranging between Mist and Violet, tert between Red and Pearl;
2) pearlcatcher or fae male, primary gene one of those: crystal, metallic, petals, starmap, wasp; secondary one of those: alloy, bee, butterfly, constellation, facet; tert: contour or peacock; primary and secondary ranging between Antique and Silver, tert between Black and Midnight;
3) the same as previous, but primary and secondary colours between Cream and Ice, and tert between Moon and Sapphire.

I can only pay in treasure (I also have some familiars and skins from old festivals), and preferrably not exceeding 40-50k.
bump
bump