Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | boston x hope otp
lol who are they im confused

im assuming it's just the game devs having fun
lol who are they im confused

im assuming it's just the game devs having fun
The developers created them to acknowledge the Boston Marathon bombing. Since then, they've moved lairs. So, yeah, they were created for a serious reason, but the developers have had fun with them since.
The developers created them to acknowledge the Boston Marathon bombing. Since then, they've moved lairs. So, yeah, they were created for a serious reason, but the developers have had fun with them since.
LxbWmll.png
[quote name="unidra" date="2019-04-16 19:17:03" ] The developers created them to acknowledge the Boston Marathon bombing. Since then, they've moved lairs. So, yeah, they were created for a serious reason, but the developers have had fun with them since. [/quote] Wait, REALLY??? I never knew that!
unidra wrote on 2019-04-16 19:17:03:
Wait, REALLY??? I never knew that!
8HtYjYR.jpg art-shop-icon_orig.jpg EE6A8YJ.jpg
It’s been years since I’ve seen a post about those two, wow

Yup, they moved around the Shadowbinder and Lightweaver’s lairs as a joke
It’s been years since I’ve seen a post about those two, wow

Yup, they moved around the Shadowbinder and Lightweaver’s lairs as a joke
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
[quote name="unidra" date="2019-04-16 19:17:03" ] The developers created them to acknowledge the Boston Marathon bombing. Since then, they've moved lairs. So, yeah, they were created for a serious reason, but the developers have had fun with them since. [/quote] I had no idea. I thought they were just funny jokes about a hopeless love XD
unidra wrote on 2019-04-16 19:17:03:

I had no idea. I thought they were just funny jokes about a hopeless love XD