Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | h-hewwo?
hi!!!!! i'm bryce and i made this account some months ago but i'm getting into this site now and i hope to have a good time here [emoji=fae love] i apologize if i sound too childish i just... type that way lol
hi!!!!! i'm bryce and i made this account some months ago but i'm getting into this site now and i hope to have a good time here
i apologize if i sound too childish i just... type that way lol
@samemae

Hello! I am new and I hope you have a good time here and have fun.
@samemae

Hello! I am new and I hope you have a good time here and have fun.
@samemae
Hello, and welcome to Flight Rising/the forums! If you have any questions, feel free to give me a nudge.
@samemae
Hello, and welcome to Flight Rising/the forums! If you have any questions, feel free to give me a nudge.
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
Nooo!you don't sound like a child....u sound like you need a friend!!!!!!:)I super friendly and promise not to bit!I swear I'm a good secret keeper and am lonely my self sssssoooooiiii.....
Nooo!you don't sound like a child....u sound like you need a friend!!!!!!:)I super friendly and promise not to bit!I swear I'm a good secret keeper and am lonely my self sssssoooooiiii.....
FoxScara.png
Hello! Welcome to Flight Rising. If you ever need help, feel free to ping me!
Hello! Welcome to Flight Rising. If you ever need help, feel free to ping me!
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif