Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Dragon Expert on training: Hello!
Hello everyone, i'm one of the latest new member, the name is Dav and i'm pleased to be part of this flight. One of my best friends convinced me to play and to be fair i like the game so far. I hope i can get to make some friends here too! IRL i'm a bachelor economy student and wannabe artist, so i can get a lot of beautiful designs from here as well. Best regards to y'all!
Hello everyone, i'm one of the latest new member, the name is Dav and i'm pleased to be part of this flight. One of my best friends convinced me to play and to be fair i like the game so far. I hope i can get to make some friends here too! IRL i'm a bachelor economy student and wannabe artist, so i can get a lot of beautiful designs from here as well. Best regards to y'all!
@DavKQ

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here! I can try to help with any questions you might have, if you need! Hope you're having a good day/night.
@DavKQ

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here! I can try to help with any questions you might have, if you need! Hope you're having a good day/night.
lobx30c.jpg