Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Returning Player trying to make Friends
Hello :3 I just came back after not playing for a long long while

I figured I should try to make friends here? I am a female with two little twin toddlers <3 So if you talk to me Ill probably go on and on about them. That and video games And pets. I like pets. Church too. My husband owns a hobby shop. and I like food. thats kinda all about me

Ill also take tips since its been so long since ive played ;-; idk what im doing lol
Hello :3 I just came back after not playing for a long long while

I figured I should try to make friends here? I am a female with two little twin toddlers <3 So if you talk to me Ill probably go on and on about them. That and video games And pets. I like pets. Church too. My husband owns a hobby shop. and I like food. thats kinda all about me

Ill also take tips since its been so long since ive played ;-; idk what im doing lol
Welcome back! As of updates, there's now... [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=33&bodygene=25&breed=3&element=7&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=9&tertgene=24&winggene=25&wings=33&auth=6d7e256072323cf73211a3a06cb5bc4f5d24e6d8&dummyext=prev.png[/img] * New genes! (Here showcasing Lionfish, Constellation and Peacock) * Emojis! [emoji=tundra laughing] [emoji=familiar heart] * Hibernation, basically putting your dragons in a freezer Etc. and etc. But, be free to make friends here! :D
Welcome back!

As of updates, there's now...

dragon?age=1&body=33&bodygene=25&breed=3&element=7&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=9&tertgene=24&winggene=25&wings=33&auth=6d7e256072323cf73211a3a06cb5bc4f5d24e6d8&dummyext=prev.png
* New genes! (Here showcasing Lionfish, Constellation and Peacock)
* Emojis!
* Hibernation, basically putting your dragons in a freezer

Etc. and etc.

But, be free to make friends here! :D
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.