Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What flight should I join?
Should I join the Nature, Light, or Plague flight? I'm between all of these. I'm looking for a kind of active, welcoming flight.

I like nature because I'm a nature girl myself. I was on Flightrising a long time ago and that's the flight I was in. Maybe I should have a change of pace though.

I like light because the flight guide said they're pretty active and good with dominance?

And plague, because I love mirror dragons with my whole heart already. And the primal eyes!

If anyone would like to mentor a newbie, please help me!
Should I join the Nature, Light, or Plague flight? I'm between all of these. I'm looking for a kind of active, welcoming flight.

I like nature because I'm a nature girl myself. I was on Flightrising a long time ago and that's the flight I was in. Maybe I should have a change of pace though.

I like light because the flight guide said they're pretty active and good with dominance?

And plague, because I love mirror dragons with my whole heart already. And the primal eyes!

If anyone would like to mentor a newbie, please help me!
Nature is very welcoming, and there is a variety of Nature dragons you could fill your lair with OwO
Nature is very welcoming, and there is a variety of Nature dragons you could fill your lair with OwO
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@kyrin18 Alright I'm joining Nature, because they're my one true loves! As long as you be my friend lol!
@kyrin18 Alright I'm joining Nature, because they're my one true loves! As long as you be my friend lol!
edit: Nvm oops XD

Plague! Great lore opportunities, a very nice community (great discord!) mirror dragons, primal and many people willing to help!
edit: Nvm oops XD

Plague! Great lore opportunities, a very nice community (great discord!) mirror dragons, primal and many people willing to help!
Q11qPxO.png Formerly TheFamily
In posession of Savior, our one true leader
Feel free to PM me!
@mossen Of course! ^_^ I'll help you get things going!
@mossen Of course! ^_^ I'll help you get things going!
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@mossen

Every flight is friendly and fun, you can't go wrong in my opinion!

That said, I'm in Light, and it has a little bit of everything! We're known for being dominance heavy but if that's not your thing, the lore and aesthetic might be up your alley! We have Imps (and Emperors, oops) and Pearlcatchers, and allllll the glitter.

I can chat a bit about Light if you have any questions, but regardless of what flight you end up picking, if you'd like a mentor, I'd be happy to help out! Each flight has programs geared towards newbies so no matter what you're in good hands.
@mossen

Every flight is friendly and fun, you can't go wrong in my opinion!

That said, I'm in Light, and it has a little bit of everything! We're known for being dominance heavy but if that's not your thing, the lore and aesthetic might be up your alley! We have Imps (and Emperors, oops) and Pearlcatchers, and allllll the glitter.

I can chat a bit about Light if you have any questions, but regardless of what flight you end up picking, if you'd like a mentor, I'd be happy to help out! Each flight has programs geared towards newbies so no matter what you're in good hands.
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
[center][size=4][font=sylfaen][color=#4d484f]@mossen You should join Nature! I'm not biased at all. Nope. Not biased [emoji=guardian winking] [/font][/size][/color][/center]
@mossen

You should join Nature! I'm not biased at all. Nope. Not biased
dc83750d5f8736efdb2eab1c761c9f4c8394135c.png

booS p r i g g a n

booooThe results of hard work always seem like luck, but know you've earned every bit of your success.
hatchery coli services goals
Thank you everyone! Right now, I've chosen Nature, but Light and Plague will always hold a small, special place in my heart haha.
Thank you everyone! Right now, I've chosen Nature, but Light and Plague will always hold a small, special place in my heart haha.