Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello!
[center]Hey, hey , hey! I'm JazzO or you can just call me Jazz, I'm originally from DeviantART and I always had seen people drawing Flight Rising dragons, so I decided to join up~ <: I really like ocean things (hence why I joined the Water flight!) and bees <333 <: I'm easy to talk to and I am a very social person, so if you wanna add me as a friend, you can, I don't bite! pvp [img]https://womensownpk.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/DearSoggyGrasshopper-max-1mb.gif[/img] Reposting this from the Water forum >v>;;; [/center]
Hey, hey , hey! I'm JazzO or you can just call me Jazz, I'm originally from DeviantART and I always had seen people drawing Flight Rising dragons, so I decided to join up~ <:

I really like ocean things (hence why I joined the Water flight!) and bees <333 <: I'm easy to talk to and I am a very social person, so if you wanna add me as a friend, you can, I don't bite! pvp

DearSoggyGrasshopper-max-1mb.gif

Reposting this from the Water forum >v>;;;
@JazzO Hi! Welcome to the game. I am also new here but they have a really nice community. Hope you enjoy the game too. ( also thanks for picking water, I am water too.)[emoji=water rune]
@JazzO
Hi! Welcome to the game. I am also new here but they have a really nice community. Hope you enjoy the game too. ( also thanks for picking water, I am water too.)
Welcome to Flight Rising! Have fun~ [emoji=star]
Welcome to Flight Rising! Have fun~
HzYC41C.png Lore Aesthetics

Lizard Game

Poetry Commissions
ifBbHSX.png
@JazzO Welcome![emoji=guardian star] If you have any questions, never be afraid to ask.! Water flight is so friendly and helpful. If you need any Battle Items to get started in the coliseum, [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fs4/2444237]I have a thread[/url] going where you can get stuff for free. Don't be shy!
@JazzO
Welcome! If you have any questions, never be afraid to ask.! Water flight is so friendly and helpful. If you need any Battle Items to get started in the coliseum, I have a thread going where you can get stuff for free. Don't be shy!
df49450f-bfcd-11ea-95ce-9fded28effc3.gif6562f9dc-8e67-11e9-92c4-7feca4cd7373.gif
Hello and welcome! :D
Hello and welcome! :D