Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Help!
Hi All, I'm a bit new to this and learning my way through all the different things I need to know. I would like to buy some skins but i'm not sure that i'm 100% certain what so much of the abbreviations and such mean when people are selling stuff. I only have 3 gems (not sure what to do to get more?) and have mostly treasure. Can someone help me out a bit with this?
Hi All, I'm a bit new to this and learning my way through all the different things I need to know. I would like to buy some skins but i'm not sure that i'm 100% certain what so much of the abbreviations and such mean when people are selling stuff. I only have 3 gems (not sure what to do to get more?) and have mostly treasure. Can someone help me out a bit with this?
@WildlifeWarrior
hey, welcome to flight rising! for starters, the abbreviations generally tell shoppers for what breed and gender an accent or skin is made for. for example, WC M stands for wildclaw males, PC stands for pearlcatcher, IMP is short for imperial, and obviously M and F stand for male and female. other abbreviations, like [IC], stand for interest check, meaning a skin that hasn't been printed yet, but artists are seeing if other people would like copies. [H], [W], [B.], and [S.] stand for have, want, buying, and selling, telling shoppers what the owner of the thread wants. and LAH typically means "lower than auction house price) i'm sure i missed a few, so if there are any more your confused about just ask!

as for wanting skins and accents but only having 3 gems, i'm sorry to say it but user-made skins and accents are kinda a luxury item. the prices are set by the artist, who is looking for profit so your not usually going to see anything selling for lower that 400 gems, but 500 gems is the usual price of an accent. but luckily, its really easy to get gems on flight rising! you can sell anything on the AH (auction house) for a few gems, you can bond with your familiars daily to get chests (which contain gems), you can exalt dragons, and always keeping your dragons energy above 80% gives you one free gem a day!

but if you don't want to spend 400g (g stands for gems) on a user-made skin, you can always buy festival skins (like the crystalline gala going on now!). fest skins sell for 35000t (treasure) in the skins section of the marketplace. i'd recommend starting there, they're cheap, easy to get, and quite beautiful!

hope this helps! :D
@WildlifeWarrior
hey, welcome to flight rising! for starters, the abbreviations generally tell shoppers for what breed and gender an accent or skin is made for. for example, WC M stands for wildclaw males, PC stands for pearlcatcher, IMP is short for imperial, and obviously M and F stand for male and female. other abbreviations, like [IC], stand for interest check, meaning a skin that hasn't been printed yet, but artists are seeing if other people would like copies. [H], [W], [B.], and [S.] stand for have, want, buying, and selling, telling shoppers what the owner of the thread wants. and LAH typically means "lower than auction house price) i'm sure i missed a few, so if there are any more your confused about just ask!

as for wanting skins and accents but only having 3 gems, i'm sorry to say it but user-made skins and accents are kinda a luxury item. the prices are set by the artist, who is looking for profit so your not usually going to see anything selling for lower that 400 gems, but 500 gems is the usual price of an accent. but luckily, its really easy to get gems on flight rising! you can sell anything on the AH (auction house) for a few gems, you can bond with your familiars daily to get chests (which contain gems), you can exalt dragons, and always keeping your dragons energy above 80% gives you one free gem a day!

but if you don't want to spend 400g (g stands for gems) on a user-made skin, you can always buy festival skins (like the crystalline gala going on now!). fest skins sell for 35000t (treasure) in the skins section of the marketplace. i'd recommend starting there, they're cheap, easy to get, and quite beautiful!

hope this helps! :D
qPHFGW5.png
oh and [LF] stands for looking for!
oh and [LF] stands for looking for!
qPHFGW5.png
You are splendid! Thank you!
You are splendid! Thank you!