Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Tomo's Trivia oddity
I was doing my daily Tomo's Trivia Tablet, and when I clicked the answer for one of the questions, at first nothing happened, so I assumed I lost connection or something. I reloaded the page, and clicked an answer, and this happened:[img]https://snag.gy/MnS6Wr.jpg[/img] It appears that all answers were wrong, and even Tomo doesn't know what the correct answer is.
I was doing my daily Tomo's Trivia Tablet, and when I clicked the answer for one of the questions, at first nothing happened, so I assumed I lost connection or something. I reloaded the page, and clicked an answer, and this happened:MnS6Wr.jpg
It appears that all answers were wrong, and even Tomo doesn't know what the correct answer is.
someone tell me what I should put in my forum signature
@Ythaenagor this error can usually be solved by clearing your cache. if you answered correctly, you should have received 300t even though Tomo didn't show the correct answer
@Ythaenagor this error can usually be solved by clearing your cache. if you answered correctly, you should have received 300t even though Tomo didn't show the correct answer
fzww6al.png