Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | lair clearout!! [name your price]
So I'm back from a rather long hiatus and I want to clean out my lair. So, clearing out quite a bit. Basically, if a dragon doesn't have a familiar, it's for sale!

This is going to be a name your own price thing, since I have no idea what most of these would be worth now-a-days. I know some of them have 7-digit ID numbers and my friend did mention some people are into those? I also do have a couple pairs I intended to be breeding pairs that are next to each other and have similar genes/colors.

If your account is under two months old, take 5k off the price you were gonna offer. If you want both dragons in one of the intended breeding pairs, take half of the price of one of the dragons (so buy one, get one half off).

Uh, ping me, please?
So I'm back from a rather long hiatus and I want to clean out my lair. So, clearing out quite a bit. Basically, if a dragon doesn't have a familiar, it's for sale!

This is going to be a name your own price thing, since I have no idea what most of these would be worth now-a-days. I know some of them have 7-digit ID numbers and my friend did mention some people are into those? I also do have a couple pairs I intended to be breeding pairs that are next to each other and have similar genes/colors.

If your account is under two months old, take 5k off the price you were gonna offer. If you want both dragons in one of the intended breeding pairs, take half of the price of one of the dragons (so buy one, get one half off).

Uh, ping me, please?
Bump!
Bump!
Friendly bump! Good luck selling, bud!
Friendly bump! Good luck selling, bud!
this sig is under construction | they/she