Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | First Generation Auctions
So I've been searching Flight Rising and Google for the past few weeks trying to find out how to auction my original pair of first generation dragons - a male mirror and female fae. They both aren't currently wearing apparel, don't have familiars, aren't tending to a nest, and obviously aren't up for auction. This has had me puzzled for weeks and if anyone knows what's going on or if any of you have any ideas of things for me to try, I'd love to know.
On a similar note, I'm also not able to find out how to auction my remaining female mirror who's also in the same condition as both of my first generations. If anybody knows what's happening with these three dragons, please let me know.
So I've been searching Flight Rising and Google for the past few weeks trying to find out how to auction my original pair of first generation dragons - a male mirror and female fae. They both aren't currently wearing apparel, don't have familiars, aren't tending to a nest, and obviously aren't up for auction. This has had me puzzled for weeks and if anyone knows what's going on or if any of you have any ideas of things for me to try, I'd love to know.
On a similar note, I'm also not able to find out how to auction my remaining female mirror who's also in the same condition as both of my first generations. If anybody knows what's happening with these three dragons, please let me know.
On the bright side, my coffee will never get cold in hell.
@StanLee5687

Your first two dragons, your progens, can't be sold/traded/gifted/etc
They're locked to your account and the only way to remove them is to exalt them.

For the other dragon, is she currently in a crossroad? On your coliseum team?
@StanLee5687

Your first two dragons, your progens, can't be sold/traded/gifted/etc
They're locked to your account and the only way to remove them is to exalt them.

For the other dragon, is she currently in a crossroad? On your coliseum team?
Wxlfiez
they/them | FRT + 3 | Wishlist
11-Headed Primal Emperor Quest
__________________________________ wolfies_shop_sig_button.png
@StanLee5687 The original dragons - the one you designed, and the one that appeared after you made your account - are your progenitors. They are linked to your account, and cannot be traded or sold under any circumstances. The only way to remove them from your lair is to exalt them, but you can get them back later with [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/support/dragon-restoration]Dragon Restoration[/url]. As for the third, are you talking about Sierra? You can post dragons by clicking the "Generate Code" button on their page, and copying the section labeled "BBCode." She's currently wearing a piece of apparel, so that would explain it. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31438709][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/314388/31438709_350.png[/img][/url] And for general purposes, a dragon cannot be traded or auctioned if they're; [LIST] [*]On your Coliseum team [*]Wearing apparel [*]Wearing a skin or accent [*]Incubating a nest with another dragon [*]Already in an auction/Crossroads trade [/LIST]
@StanLee5687

The original dragons - the one you designed, and the one that appeared after you made your account - are your progenitors. They are linked to your account, and cannot be traded or sold under any circumstances. The only way to remove them from your lair is to exalt them, but you can get them back later with Dragon Restoration.

As for the third, are you talking about Sierra? You can post dragons by clicking the "Generate Code" button on their page, and copying the section labeled "BBCode." She's currently wearing a piece of apparel, so that would explain it.
31438709_350.png

And for general purposes, a dragon cannot be traded or auctioned if they're;
  • On your Coliseum team
  • Wearing apparel
  • Wearing a skin or accent
  • Incubating a nest with another dragon
  • Already in an auction/Crossroads trade
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
Thanks @Wxlfiez. I didn't know they were attached to my account. And I feel so foolish about Sierra now, @NightmareJudge, because I had forgotten she was wearing that necklace.
Thanks to you both.
Thanks @Wxlfiez. I didn't know they were attached to my account. And I feel so foolish about Sierra now, @NightmareJudge, because I had forgotten she was wearing that necklace.
Thanks to you both.
On the bright side, my coffee will never get cold in hell.