Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | i'm not exactly new but!
hi there!!! i'm spiegel! i'm 18 and i love my dragons a whole lot

i've been on flight rising for over five years now (that's crazy!) but i've only been active in the forums a few times.

i'd love to get more of a sense of the community of flight rising, though i don't know how to start! discussing dragon fashion and backstories seems like it's a lot of fun. if anyone has any tips i'd love to hear them :)!!!
hi there!!! i'm spiegel! i'm 18 and i love my dragons a whole lot

i've been on flight rising for over five years now (that's crazy!) but i've only been active in the forums a few times.

i'd love to get more of a sense of the community of flight rising, though i don't know how to start! discussing dragon fashion and backstories seems like it's a lot of fun. if anyone has any tips i'd love to hear them :)!!!
Hey hey! Welcome to the forums, @Spiegel!

Wow that’s a super long time, it looks like you’ve got a forum post for each year you’ve been on the site :D I wasn’t very active on the forums during my first few months here, but it’s a lot of fun once you get started!

The best place to start would proabbly be your flights forums! There are usually community threads you can add your username onto so you get notified when events are being planned! There are also a lot of general discords and discussion threads in the FR discussion section. Art share would be great for talking about lore with other people!
Hey hey! Welcome to the forums, @Spiegel!

Wow that’s a super long time, it looks like you’ve got a forum post for each year you’ve been on the site :D I wasn’t very active on the forums during my first few months here, but it’s a lot of fun once you get started!

The best place to start would proabbly be your flights forums! There are usually community threads you can add your username onto so you get notified when events are being planned! There are also a lot of general discords and discussion threads in the FR discussion section. Art share would be great for talking about lore with other people!
x
yN0Gfw3.gif
x
aa thank you so much @AlmightyAmu! i'm sure forums are a lot of fun. i'll probably snoop around and find some to interact in, or even some discords! I'll for sure check out art share, too!!
aa thank you so much @AlmightyAmu! i'm sure forums are a lot of fun. i'll probably snoop around and find some to interact in, or even some discords! I'll for sure check out art share, too!!