Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Help me name this dragon? (+ a question)
Ayy I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this-- But I just hatched a nest and got a multi-gaze dragon, which is cool I guess, didn't know that was a thing. But I don't really like the latte gembond gene on her. If I use a remove gene: tertiary to remove it, it won't affect the multi-gaze gene right? (Just making sure so I don't royally screw myself over, as multi-gaze is pretty rare from my understanding). Also, what should I name her? Anyone have any cool names? :o [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48362039] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/483621/48362039_350.png[/img] [/url]
Ayy I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this--

But I just hatched a nest and got a multi-gaze dragon, which is cool I guess, didn't know that was a thing. But I don't really like the latte gembond gene on her. If I use a remove gene: tertiary to remove it, it won't affect the multi-gaze gene right? (Just making sure so I don't royally screw myself over, as multi-gaze is pretty rare from my understanding).

Also, what should I name her? Anyone have any cool names? :o

48362039_350.png
@ParaVittora Remove Gene: Tertiary will only remove the gembond, not the multi gaze :D

She's so pretty! For some reason I thought of the name Daniella but that might not classify as cool LOL
@ParaVittora Remove Gene: Tertiary will only remove the gembond, not the multi gaze :D

She's so pretty! For some reason I thought of the name Daniella but that might not classify as cool LOL
JNgbpVq.gif
@Fiotheleo ohh thank you! :D
@Fiotheleo ohh thank you! :D
She's super pretty, someone already answered your question but I think maybe you could name her Primrose or possibly Topaz? Sorry lol I love flower and mineral names
She's super pretty, someone already answered your question but I think maybe you could name her Primrose or possibly Topaz? Sorry lol I love flower and mineral names
I have the mental capacity of a pineapple and that's a fact