Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | a moment of silence for my gem savings
So somewhere around a year and a half ago, I find this first gen girl named "Shadowbinder" on the block for fodder price [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=28&bodygene=0&breed=3&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=7&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=11&auth=6ba10ab2b431026f3e3c583a49d84b1f9343c6b9&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I pick her up and decide not to train and exalt because she's got some pretty nice colors; but every single gene combo I try turns out egh at best. So she sits in my lair collecting dust while I take a few hiatuses of varying length. Things change, I store up some gems, new genes are released. Finally, just this week, I decided to do something expensive. Like, stupid-expensive. I'll pause for dramatic effect here. Say hello to Cassiopeia: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21298316] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/212984/21298316_350.png[/img] [/url] The total price for all her genes + apparel comes out to............ [b]6,155 GEMS!!![/b] If we're assuming an exchange of about 100 gems per dollar, this girl is worth more than my last paycheck. Bow before her. This is my first big-big gene project (and probably my last for a WHILE until i save up more money). Let me know what you think/suggest any accents or apparel you think might work for her!!
So somewhere around a year and a half ago, I find this first gen girl named "Shadowbinder" on the block for fodder price
dragon?age=1&body=28&bodygene=0&breed=3&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=7&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=11&auth=6ba10ab2b431026f3e3c583a49d84b1f9343c6b9&dummyext=prev.png
I pick her up and decide not to train and exalt because she's got some pretty nice colors; but every single gene combo I try turns out egh at best. So she sits in my lair collecting dust while I take a few hiatuses of varying length. Things change, I store up some gems, new genes are released.

Finally, just this week, I decided to do something expensive. Like, stupid-expensive. I'll pause for dramatic effect here.

Say hello to Cassiopeia:

21298316_350.png

The total price for all her genes + apparel comes out to............
6,155 GEMS!!!

If we're assuming an exchange of about 100 gems per dollar, this girl is worth more than my last paycheck. Bow before her. This is my first big-big gene project (and probably my last for a WHILE until i save up more money). Let me know what you think/suggest any accents or apparel you think might work for her!!
tumblr_nhmfmmZrSX1qgk5i0o1_500.png
She is truly beautiful!
She is truly beautiful!
@EmberEyes
Thank you!!!
@EmberEyes
Thank you!!!
tumblr_nhmfmmZrSX1qgk5i0o1_500.png
Ohh she is just gorgeous!
Ohh she is just gorgeous!
PRETTY! shes clearly worth it
PRETTY! shes clearly worth it