Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Anyone still play Animal Jam?
1 2
Hello! I totally forgot about this game until I saw a post somewhere mentioning it. I quit playing a while ago. I know it got to a point where I only played like once a month, and then I eventually quit. I think I quit as Balloosh was released, but I can't really remember. If anyone does still play this game, has there been any major changes? I'm kinda interested in playing again, but I don't know. It got pretty boring for a while. Not to mention the community... It was kinda bad, especially when compared to Flight Rising. My favorite part of the game was trading for rares. Are there any new big rares? I'm super sorry for asking all these questions, don't feel obliged to answer them. Thanks for your time :)
Hello! I totally forgot about this game until I saw a post somewhere mentioning it. I quit playing a while ago. I know it got to a point where I only played like once a month, and then I eventually quit. I think I quit as Balloosh was released, but I can't really remember. If anyone does still play this game, has there been any major changes? I'm kinda interested in playing again, but I don't know. It got pretty boring for a while. Not to mention the community... It was kinda bad, especially when compared to Flight Rising. My favorite part of the game was trading for rares. Are there any new big rares? I'm super sorry for asking all these questions, don't feel obliged to answer them. Thanks for your time :)
plague_small.png8wVUlSG.gifplague_small.png
ah.. aj play wild.

I also playe don pc but gave away all my spikes and stuff.
ah.. aj play wild.

I also playe don pc but gave away all my spikes and stuff.
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
[quote name="ThatJapana" date="2018-12-01 11:03:34" ] Hello! I totally forgot about this game until I saw a post somewhere mentioning it. I quit playing a while ago. I know it got to a point where I only played like once a month, and then I eventually quit. I think I quit as Balloosh was released, but I can't really remember. If anyone does still play this game, has there been any major changes? I'm kinda interested in playing again, but I don't know. It got pretty boring for a while. Not to mention the community... It was kinda bad, especially when compared to Flight Rising. My favorite part of the game was trading for rares. Are there any new big rares? I'm super sorry for asking all these questions, don't feel obliged to answer them. Thanks for your time :) [/quote] Snow leopard slippers from the AJ box are actually worth two black longs! For major changes, Zios came back to life, the got rid of club geoz, and the same old animals, dens, pets etc. Also a brand new land!
ThatJapana wrote on 2018-12-01 11:03:34:
Snow leopard slippers from the AJ box are actually worth two black longs!
For major changes, Zios came back to life, the got rid of club geoz, and the same old animals, dens, pets etc. Also a brand new land!
fLdYOuE.pngNl7xQPH.png
kCHWEjf.png
QUIpVFE.png
Jd88XNq.png
J7D1quC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
I do not play anymore, but back in the days that I was still playing, I was obsessed with that website and to this day; I get all giddy with nostalgia as soon as it's so much as brought up.

I was one of the early users back in Animal Jam's beta phase, and watched the website grow and evolve until about 2013 (sadly, I'm unable to remember the exact date or year). I used to obsess about Jamaa's lore and was frequently on the lookout for Shaman/Alpha events.

Heh, I wonder how the website is doing also.

I do not play anymore, but back in the days that I was still playing, I was obsessed with that website and to this day; I get all giddy with nostalgia as soon as it's so much as brought up.

I was one of the early users back in Animal Jam's beta phase, and watched the website grow and evolve until about 2013 (sadly, I'm unable to remember the exact date or year). I used to obsess about Jamaa's lore and was frequently on the lookout for Shaman/Alpha events.

Heh, I wonder how the website is doing also.

frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
I used to play a lot but then someone hacked my account
I used to play a lot but then someone hacked my account
cowfish.gif
was the post mine
I log on occasionally but log out right back after because I kid you not when I say that place is CONTAMINATED. You can't go anywhere without being yelled at for no reason basically.
was the post mine
I log on occasionally but log out right back after because I kid you not when I say that place is CONTAMINATED. You can't go anywhere without being yelled at for no reason basically.
Hello LGBT Community
[quote name="yeehawbuckaroo" date="2018-12-01 11:32:59" ] was the post mine I log on occasionally but log out right back after because I kid you not when I say that place is CONTAMINATED. You can't go anywhere without being yelled at for no reason basically. [/quote] what's your user i need buddy
yeehawbuckaroo wrote on 2018-12-01 11:32:59:
was the post mine
what's your user i need buddy
fLdYOuE.pngNl7xQPH.png
kCHWEjf.png
QUIpVFE.png
Jd88XNq.png
J7D1quC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
@novablu Jasperdragons, which actually used to be my old username on here!
@novablu Jasperdragons, which actually used to be my old username on here!
Hello LGBT Community
@yeehawbuckaroo i did not know that was you oml
@yeehawbuckaroo i did not know that was you oml
fLdYOuE.pngNl7xQPH.png
kCHWEjf.png
QUIpVFE.png
Jd88XNq.png
J7D1quC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
I do not play anymore, but I'll plop my old username here if anybody is curious: I was "Kerriecat" on Animal Jam back in the day. *Shakes stick* Kids these days and their "Flight Raisin", back in my day it was all about good ol' Animal Jam! (In actuality, I prefer it here, but that poke at my own wording was too tempting to resist).
I do not play anymore, but I'll plop my old username here if anybody is curious: I was "Kerriecat" on Animal Jam back in the day. *Shakes stick* Kids these days and their "Flight Raisin", back in my day it was all about good ol' Animal Jam! (In actuality, I prefer it here, but that poke at my own wording was too tempting to resist).
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
1 2