Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warrior Cats roleplay sign ups (open)
He Who is Loyal Controls the Lands

Information
THIS IS A DISCORD ROLEPLAY-if you don't have discord and are completely unable to get it, please click off as I'm only accepting those who have it, sorry.

-this is a literate roleplay
-posts must be at least a paragraph each.
-Accepting only three other people. Each person will control one entire clan themselves unless many people want to join in, then it'll be split up between pairs.
-Each person controls three main characters so don't worry about having to control 40 cats.
-Unless interacting with another person's character(s), you'll be writing your charcaters story. This is a roleplay to help you flesh out character's stories and such while still being able to roleplay with others.
-Whoever I accept for Starclan MUST be responsible for watching over each cat. They'll only have three cats to control and manage, along with a few others that may pop up for plot and such, and thus will have less to do. Be on the look out for dark deeds and be sure to make a propechy to get things going.
-Each person must have one of their main characters be the clan leader.
-The times we'll roleplay are when our characters are at gatherings, talking with another person's character(s), border patrol encounters, battles, etc.

Plot: There is no set plot until those who I pick along with myself and my friend(who is the second person already in this) are finished creating each cat. When we're finished we'll meet up and chat to discuss what we want for plot.

Currently Accepted

Spahire(Mythical)
Farawaymercy(Mercy)

HOW TO JOIN

Simple! Fill out this form

Username and nickname you want to be called:
Age:(fifteen and up due to descriptions of wounds and such, you don't have to give an exact age-just state if your 15+)
Main characters and their basic background:(keep it short and sweet, don't need to write a novel to get in)
Roleplay Sample: (again, this is a literate RP. Great grammar and punctuation is expected but of course mess-ups will happen so don't worry too much).

Good luck to those who submit and I hope you have fun joining me and my friend on this little adventure of making and managing many characters because we're all dumb here and like to suffer with this kind of stuff.

He Who is Loyal Controls the Lands

Information
THIS IS A DISCORD ROLEPLAY-if you don't have discord and are completely unable to get it, please click off as I'm only accepting those who have it, sorry.

-this is a literate roleplay
-posts must be at least a paragraph each.
-Accepting only three other people. Each person will control one entire clan themselves unless many people want to join in, then it'll be split up between pairs.
-Each person controls three main characters so don't worry about having to control 40 cats.
-Unless interacting with another person's character(s), you'll be writing your charcaters story. This is a roleplay to help you flesh out character's stories and such while still being able to roleplay with others.
-Whoever I accept for Starclan MUST be responsible for watching over each cat. They'll only have three cats to control and manage, along with a few others that may pop up for plot and such, and thus will have less to do. Be on the look out for dark deeds and be sure to make a propechy to get things going.
-Each person must have one of their main characters be the clan leader.
-The times we'll roleplay are when our characters are at gatherings, talking with another person's character(s), border patrol encounters, battles, etc.

Plot: There is no set plot until those who I pick along with myself and my friend(who is the second person already in this) are finished creating each cat. When we're finished we'll meet up and chat to discuss what we want for plot.

Currently Accepted

Spahire(Mythical)
Farawaymercy(Mercy)

HOW TO JOIN

Simple! Fill out this form

Username and nickname you want to be called:
Age:(fifteen and up due to descriptions of wounds and such, you don't have to give an exact age-just state if your 15+)
Main characters and their basic background:(keep it short and sweet, don't need to write a novel to get in)
Roleplay Sample: (again, this is a literate RP. Great grammar and punctuation is expected but of course mess-ups will happen so don't worry too much).

Good luck to those who submit and I hope you have fun joining me and my friend on this little adventure of making and managing many characters because we're all dumb here and like to suffer with this kind of stuff.