Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Touch screen support?
Came back after ages of not playing.. need to use tablet or touch screen lap top and can't. Neither with finger nor pen input. I noticed this is a long-standing issue. Really, no support after many years? :(
Came back after ages of not playing.. need to use tablet or touch screen lap top and can't. Neither with finger nor pen input. I noticed this is a long-standing issue. Really, no support after many years? :(
@Nightingalle
FlightRising is becoming more mobile friendly and an update is coming that will allow you to organize your dragons even on mobile.
other than that, i have used FR on mobile and found no issues. what are you having trouble with?
@Nightingalle
FlightRising is becoming more mobile friendly and an update is coming that will allow you to organize your dragons even on mobile.
other than that, i have used FR on mobile and found no issues. what are you having trouble with?
space 45727959_wjSLU10pqvydDyT.png?1645336354.png
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
Down to talk, trade, whatevs!
Only friend me if we've talked plz
6kCimue.gif
I'm on a windows 10 laptop with pen and touch screen support. When I do , say, jigsaws , I can't drag pieces at all. I have to double click with my finger and my pen is ignored. I'll try my tablet tomorrow but I never use it because I got the laptop.
I'm on a windows 10 laptop with pen and touch screen support. When I do , say, jigsaws , I can't drag pieces at all. I have to double click with my finger and my pen is ignored. I'll try my tablet tomorrow but I never use it because I got the laptop.
@Nightingalle
oh that sucks. i dont play the jigsaws tho so i dont know how that works on phone.
any other problems? (i know that apparel organizing is a pain)
@Nightingalle
oh that sucks. i dont play the jigsaws tho so i dont know how that works on phone.
any other problems? (i know that apparel organizing is a pain)
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
Doing Colosseum, if I click too high on a button it clicks the one above. Like, attack turns into item select which is weird. :( IDK. It just is a bummer. I try to avoid using keyboard this late because my husband is sleeping and I don't use a mouse either.
Doing Colosseum, if I click too high on a button it clicks the one above. Like, attack turns into item select which is weird. :( IDK. It just is a bummer. I try to avoid using keyboard this late because my husband is sleeping and I don't use a mouse either.
@Nightingalle
hmm well you can zoom in if you pinch somewhere other than the coli screen/ you can also go fullscreen on a laptop, use a bluetooth keyboard on a phone. it can be difficult but it is a lot better than it used to be. you used to have to hold your finger in one place for a few seconds in order to do anything in the coli.
@Nightingalle
hmm well you can zoom in if you pinch somewhere other than the coli screen/ you can also go fullscreen on a laptop, use a bluetooth keyboard on a phone. it can be difficult but it is a lot better than it used to be. you used to have to hold your finger in one place for a few seconds in order to do anything in the coli.
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
Re: pressing the wrong buttons - this can also be caused by zooming in. Zoom somehow messes up the hitboxes on my phone and I heard/saw other people having these issues to.

So in case you are zoomed in when this happens try it zoomed out. For me at least it works perfectly then even though I have to flip the phone on the long site while coliing.
Re: pressing the wrong buttons - this can also be caused by zooming in. Zoom somehow messes up the hitboxes on my phone and I heard/saw other people having these issues to.

So in case you are zoomed in when this happens try it zoomed out. For me at least it works perfectly then even though I have to flip the phone on the long site while coliing.
I know this is still an issue now. Back in 2016 or 2015 can't remember exactly- but when I started playing back then I was using my schools Lenovo yoga thinkpad and it worked seamlessly with the stylus at the time. I love doing Jigsaw puzzles and would just decompress after school by doing a lot of em on the laptop.
I obviously no longer have said laptop (as it belonged to the school) and even with my current laptop that has touch screen capabilities I can't use them at all within FR when it comes to dragging and placing. This function is also extremely difficult as if I try to play on mobile it doesnt fit the screen properly and if the pieces are too close to the left side of the screen or bottom it will either close the webpage or go back to previous page and I lose all progress- only way Ive gotten around that when trying to get it to work on my laptop was physically going into my browser properties and disabling the nav history scroll over flag.

Wish there was an app version by now :sad:
I know this is still an issue now. Back in 2016 or 2015 can't remember exactly- but when I started playing back then I was using my schools Lenovo yoga thinkpad and it worked seamlessly with the stylus at the time. I love doing Jigsaw puzzles and would just decompress after school by doing a lot of em on the laptop.
I obviously no longer have said laptop (as it belonged to the school) and even with my current laptop that has touch screen capabilities I can't use them at all within FR when it comes to dragging and placing. This function is also extremely difficult as if I try to play on mobile it doesnt fit the screen properly and if the pieces are too close to the left side of the screen or bottom it will either close the webpage or go back to previous page and I lose all progress- only way Ive gotten around that when trying to get it to work on my laptop was physically going into my browser properties and disabling the nav history scroll over flag.

Wish there was an app version by now :sad: