Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | I'm new here! Let's be friends!
Hi I'm Tilly!
I'm Female, 15, and I'm a Libra.
I would love to make new friends!
I like Fairy Tale, Pokemon, and obviously dragons.

I have no clue what I'm doing.
How do I get other dragons? I only Have Fae and Guardian. How do i get others :0?
(I REALLY like the Imperials)
Hi I'm Tilly!
I'm Female, 15, and I'm a Libra.
I would love to make new friends!
I like Fairy Tale, Pokemon, and obviously dragons.

I have no clue what I'm doing.
How do I get other dragons? I only Have Fae and Guardian. How do i get others :0?
(I REALLY like the Imperials)
Hi Tilly! Welcome to Flight Rising!

If it’s new dragons you’re after, the easiest way would probably be to buy them from other players at the Auction House.
Hi Tilly! Welcome to Flight Rising!

If it’s new dragons you’re after, the easiest way would probably be to buy them from other players at the Auction House.
Computer Over?
Virus equals very yes??
That's not a good prize!
Hi Tilly,
Welcome to Flight Rising! You can call me galaxy. I love imperials too they're my favorite dragon on flight rising. Feel free to send me a message if you want to.
I'm glad that you are enjoying the game feel free to ask any questions while you're playing.
Hi Tilly,
Welcome to Flight Rising! You can call me galaxy. I love imperials too they're my favorite dragon on flight rising. Feel free to send me a message if you want to.
I'm glad that you are enjoying the game feel free to ask any questions while you're playing.
r7LsxK2.png
Heya Tilly! I’m Citrus, also a big fan of them IMPERIALS. I’m here to help out so just send me a message whenever I can swoop in and save you. You can also message me dumb stuff, I appreciate dumb stuff.

@Tilly417
Heya Tilly! I’m Citrus, also a big fan of them IMPERIALS. I’m here to help out so just send me a message whenever I can swoop in and save you. You can also message me dumb stuff, I appreciate dumb stuff.

@Tilly417
gladekeepervMjpzJ8.png
[/url]