Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Problem with "Select all" in Hoard
Whenever I click "select all" in the materials tab, it'll end up ONLY selecting everything in slots displayed BEFORE the baldwin/transmutation items on the page, anything displayed after them remain unselected.
Whenever I click "select all" in the materials tab, it'll end up ONLY selecting everything in slots displayed BEFORE the baldwin/transmutation items on the page, anything displayed after them remain unselected.
@Millicy

This is a known issue and we're not really sure if it's intentional or not. Personally, I'm leaning towards unintentional.

However, it's existed as long as the mats have existed and the only way to fix the issue is to either organize your hoard so that the mats are all on one page so you can just ignore that page

OR

Vault all the mats so they aren't blocking anything

Unfortunately, the only other option is to just wait until it's either fixed or there's another work-around.
@Millicy

This is a known issue and we're not really sure if it's intentional or not. Personally, I'm leaning towards unintentional.

However, it's existed as long as the mats have existed and the only way to fix the issue is to either organize your hoard so that the mats are all on one page so you can just ignore that page

OR

Vault all the mats so they aren't blocking anything

Unfortunately, the only other option is to just wait until it's either fixed or there's another work-around.
IT7iTv8.png
@AlphaSobek

Oh huh, that long? dang
thanks for the tips
@AlphaSobek

Oh huh, that long? dang
thanks for the tips