Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] hq ocs, [H] fr/cs
hey! i'm looking for some hq ocs - preferably canine furries/anthros, but i'm willing to look at pretty much anything or humanoid characters too! no closed species if possible, thanks ! ?

i'm mostly looking to offer fr stuff. i have 66479t and 49g, but i'm also willing to part with most of my dragons or items if it'd sweeten the deal for any characters that i find particular interesting !! in the rare case any of you play cs as well, i have a crap-ton of items and pets i'd be willing to add in as well - i'm spookkind over there if you're wanting to check em out !! i do not use deviantart and i'm not interested in usd, sorry!

i'd appreciate it if you pinged me! if you're looking for a faster response or would prefer to do it through messaging, i'm knifekind#1878 on discord ?
hey! i'm looking for some hq ocs - preferably canine furries/anthros, but i'm willing to look at pretty much anything or humanoid characters too! no closed species if possible, thanks ! ?

i'm mostly looking to offer fr stuff. i have 66479t and 49g, but i'm also willing to part with most of my dragons or items if it'd sweeten the deal for any characters that i find particular interesting !! in the rare case any of you play cs as well, i have a crap-ton of items and pets i'd be willing to add in as well - i'm spookkind over there if you're wanting to check em out !! i do not use deviantart and i'm not interested in usd, sorry!

i'd appreciate it if you pinged me! if you're looking for a faster response or would prefer to do it through messaging, i'm knifekind#1878 on discord ?
he/its