Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Aquafrill's Travels
This is fun for lore writers, because my dragon will be passed around. There are a few rules.
1. Don't exalt or sell Aquafrills, if you do, you have to pay me 50,000 treasure for her when you are discovered. I know it sounds rough, but come on. Stealing ruins the game.
2. Only send it to those after you on the forum thread. You have a week to do so after someone pings you.
3. Add lore to her, telling what happened to her while she was in your lair, and how she changed. Feel free to edit, add apparel/skins, as long as you add in her lore how she got it, or why.

How it works is, a person will post and ping the person above them. The person above them will send them Aquafrills within the week. If one fails to send her on within a week of being pinged, the person who found out about it needs to send me a message, especially if the person no longer has Aquafrills on their lair.

So, what are you waiting for? Ping away!
This is fun for lore writers, because my dragon will be passed around. There are a few rules.
1. Don't exalt or sell Aquafrills, if you do, you have to pay me 50,000 treasure for her when you are discovered. I know it sounds rough, but come on. Stealing ruins the game.
2. Only send it to those after you on the forum thread. You have a week to do so after someone pings you.
3. Add lore to her, telling what happened to her while she was in your lair, and how she changed. Feel free to edit, add apparel/skins, as long as you add in her lore how she got it, or why.

How it works is, a person will post and ping the person above them. The person above them will send them Aquafrills within the week. If one fails to send her on within a week of being pinged, the person who found out about it needs to send me a message, especially if the person no longer has Aquafrills on their lair.

So, what are you waiting for? Ping away!