Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Exalt & got a Gem?
Just exalting, poking around with dragons. The usual pop-up message, this dragon served under the Arcanist *Deity* ; ya-da left behind richest and I got some treasure; along with a.. Gem. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] Never think I got one before, so do we just get this based on the dragon? Exalting a certain amount? Er - something other..?
Just exalting, poking around with dragons. The usual pop-up message, this dragon served under the Arcanist *Deity* ; ya-da left behind richest and I got some treasure; along with a..

Gem.
icon_gems.png

Never think I got one before, so do we just get this based on the dragon? Exalting a certain amount? Er - something other..?
♦ Visit me, talk to me cause I'm cool. :D ♦
@xXSneakyFangXx It's a rare, random bonus. Lucky you!
@xXSneakyFangXx It's a rare, random bonus. Lucky you!
I'm not sure if it has to do with the dragon, not sure about amount you have exalted, probably not. I've gotten a gem multiple times, I think it is just random, as is the amount of treasure a dragon will leave behind.

*Correct me if I'm wrong, just an assumption
I'm not sure if it has to do with the dragon, not sure about amount you have exalted, probably not. I've gotten a gem multiple times, I think it is just random, as is the amount of treasure a dragon will leave behind.

*Correct me if I'm wrong, just an assumption
29b2053bd1023acc0016241748a70a4d.png