Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hey everyone!
Oh boy. so my pal has been obsessed with this site for a few years and I thought why not. I don't think I'll be interested in getting a giant hoard full of the wildest dragons or fighting or anything like that.

I think I plan on just getting a few dragons (that's probably what you all say at the start) and coming up with lore, relationships and stories for them. Maybe doodle little comics who knows!

Either way I'm excited to learn how to navigate this site and find a couple of dragons I truly love.

Give me any tips/tricks/or warm welcomes if you so wish!
Oh boy. so my pal has been obsessed with this site for a few years and I thought why not. I don't think I'll be interested in getting a giant hoard full of the wildest dragons or fighting or anything like that.

I think I plan on just getting a few dragons (that's probably what you all say at the start) and coming up with lore, relationships and stories for them. Maybe doodle little comics who knows!

Either way I'm excited to learn how to navigate this site and find a couple of dragons I truly love.

Give me any tips/tricks/or warm welcomes if you so wish!
A good tip for beginners is to try and have more lair space then dragons. My first few months playing, I filled every single one of my spaces with a dragon, And I couldn't hatch any nests, I had to auction off some good dragons that day. :(

Another bit of advice, try and save as much money as possible. Literally, nothing happens if you randomly decide to spend 100kt on apparel (besides becoming broke). But you never know when that extra 20kt you've been holding onto is gonna come in handy!
A good tip for beginners is to try and have more lair space then dragons. My first few months playing, I filled every single one of my spaces with a dragon, And I couldn't hatch any nests, I had to auction off some good dragons that day. :(

Another bit of advice, try and save as much money as possible. Literally, nothing happens if you randomly decide to spend 100kt on apparel (besides becoming broke). But you never know when that extra 20kt you've been holding onto is gonna come in handy!
PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
hoi
hoi
0zgUeu8.png