Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | New yet educated
[center][color=#ffb6c1]Hi! I'm a somewhat new member of Flight Rising-- I use to be part of Shadow flight, However, I traded over to light as their ambitions matched mine a little more. I still consider myself a shadowling, but prefer the Lights competitiveness![/color][/center] [center][color=#ffb6c1]I have a lot plan, what I want to accomplish is being a special breeder for interesting markings, pastel colors and neon colors all mixed together in one dragon! If anyone can teach me how to do this, that be great![/color][/center] [center][color=#ffb6c1]I still have a lot to learn, so any tips or advice someone can give me will be greatly appreciated![/color][/center] ------ [img]http://gifimgs.com/res/0918/5bafcefac59ce417782215.gif[/img]
Hi! I'm a somewhat new member of Flight Rising-- I use to be part of Shadow flight, However, I traded over to light as their ambitions matched mine a little more. I still consider myself a shadowling, but prefer the Lights competitiveness!
I have a lot plan, what I want to accomplish is being a special breeder for interesting markings, pastel colors and neon colors all mixed together in one dragon! If anyone can teach me how to do this, that be great!
I still have a lot to learn, so any tips or advice someone can give me will be greatly appreciated!

5bafcefac59ce417782215.gif
@Grimpotato

I hope you enjoy the light flight! Their deity is so beautiful!
@Grimpotato

I hope you enjoy the light flight! Their deity is so beautiful!