Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | newbie to FR
hello folks i'm simmy and i just joined today! i'm 21 and my pronouns are they/he, so far i'm having a good time with the website (it reminds me of neopets which i played religiously as a kid). some other facts about me is that i really like video games (skyrim is a big one, hence the username lmao) and i'd love to talk to more people on here!!
hello folks i'm simmy and i just joined today! i'm 21 and my pronouns are they/he, so far i'm having a good time with the website (it reminds me of neopets which i played religiously as a kid). some other facts about me is that i really like video games (skyrim is a big one, hence the username lmao) and i'd love to talk to more people on here!!
@dunmerqueen

Hi Simmy! Welcome to FR. I'm glad you're already enjoying yourself here, and I hope you find lots of good things to do and to love. If you have any questions, feel free to ping or pm me and I'll be glad to try to help!
@dunmerqueen

Hi Simmy! Welcome to FR. I'm glad you're already enjoying yourself here, and I hope you find lots of good things to do and to love. If you have any questions, feel free to ping or pm me and I'll be glad to try to help!
shadow_banner.png 7e6L4te.png
@chibithulu thank you so much!! i'll keep that in mind
@chibithulu thank you so much!! i'll keep that in mind
@dunmerqueen

Hello and welcome to Flight Rising!

If you've got questions, feel free to ask me.

I've got a few imp hatchies if you'd like one.

(I love Skyrim. Zu'u tinvaak Dovahzul.)
@dunmerqueen

Hello and welcome to Flight Rising!

If you've got questions, feel free to ask me.

I've got a few imp hatchies if you'd like one.

(I love Skyrim. Zu'u tinvaak Dovahzul.)
Wxlfiez
they/them | FRT + 3 | Wishlist
11-Headed Primal Emperor Quest
__________________________________ wolfies_shop_sig_button.png
@dunmerqueen

Welcome to flight rising!

I also have a few imps hatched at the end of my lair if you'd like one!
@dunmerqueen

Welcome to flight rising!

I also have a few imps hatched at the end of my lair if you'd like one!
@Wolfiez8191
thank you so much!! i'll have a look at them and see what i like! also the fact you know the dragon language from skyrim is impressive.

@Ildi
thank you!! i'll have a look on your page too!!
@Wolfiez8191
thank you so much!! i'll have a look at them and see what i like! also the fact you know the dragon language from skyrim is impressive.

@Ildi
thank you!! i'll have a look on your page too!!
Welcome @dummerqueen I hope you enjoy it here!!! Here's a link to a shop I have for Newbies just like yourself. Check out the "Hatch Packs" http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fs10/2514443

Once again Welcome!!!
Welcome @dummerqueen I hope you enjoy it here!!! Here's a link to a shop I have for Newbies just like yourself. Check out the "Hatch Packs" http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fs10/2514443

Once again Welcome!!!
TEZPsQJW_o.png
@dunmerqueen

Just lemme know which one you'd like!

And I don't know very much. Someday, I'll learn either Dovahzul or Na'vi. (Avatar. The blue people one.)
@dunmerqueen

Just lemme know which one you'd like!

And I don't know very much. Someday, I'll learn either Dovahzul or Na'vi. (Avatar. The blue people one.)
Wxlfiez
they/them | FRT + 3 | Wishlist
11-Headed Primal Emperor Quest
__________________________________ wolfies_shop_sig_button.png
@ravenbirdclaw thank you so much!! i'll go have a look now
@ravenbirdclaw thank you so much!! i'll go have a look now
Welcome to Flight Rising! I hope you enjoy your time here.
Welcome to Flight Rising! I hope you enjoy your time here.
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif