Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fantasy Canines RP {Open}
[center][b][i][quote]Looking for a person to rp with[/quote] My rp idea is about how humans are at the brink of extinction so they have decided to take in domestic dogs and non domestics (aka- Wolves, coyotes, Fox, Dingo ect) and start experimenting to see if they can make them as intelligent as humans so their human 'legacy' can live on for generations. There are 3 results It doesn't work and the dog only comes out with few minor issues The dog dies from muscle or tissue over growth It works (which is rare) These experiments also lead with a few powers like extra body parts and some elemental and none elemental powers (earth, wind, darkness, flight, hearing, sight) in the labs there are rooms where they allow domestics to live with domestics and non domestics with non domestics to live life with one another like a normal pack, there is still the natural rankings. Alpha, Beta, Omega,Sterling and pup. They're allowed to breed but sadly that'll end up with the humans in gaining an extra lab rat. This rp is based first in the room 225 BC this is a new room where they're going to see if domestics and non domestics can live together it is their first time mixing the two genres of canines. And to see if a pack can be formed and harmony can be made. Rules:[/center] [left][LIST] [*]G rated nothing with to much gore when a fight happens and no swearing or strong language [*] [*]Please understand you cannot have op powers, you need limits and weaknesses [*] Npc's are allowed and most likely I will make random npcs and some might stick with the main characters. [*] [*] I will have a separate rp as I will get confused with who is their main and all that stuff :P [*] [*]please can we have girl x boy and boy x girl thx [/LIST][/left] [center]Note: I probably will take a bit to message back and some times I won't depending if I'm on or not :P so please! stay with me and wait till I answer I also ain't very good at spelling so if I spell something wrong don't judge me I'll most likely fix it or leave it My character ref [left][LIST] [*]Name: BrightFire [*]Nickname: BF, Fire, GlowWorm, Burnt(when grumpy) Marshmellow(only friends can call her this). [*]Gender: Female [*]Looks: a Tall and muscular she-wolf, a Brown coat with White paws and a white muzzle, she has a Black line starting from the tip of her nose and finishes at the tip of her. she has Red eyes (she has been experimented on) [*]Breed: Wolf [*]Breed:(here if a cross breed) [*]Mother: unknown [*]Father: unknown [*]Litter-Mates: none they've died from experiments [*] Mate: none [*]Pups: none [*]Rank in a pack: She was the first to go into the new room so she considers herself alpha until someone will attempt to over rule her in ranking. [*]Personality: quiet, serious, sarcastic, can be nice, timid, will submit if needed, caring, and can be funny if she's in a good mood [*]Likes: PUPS such smoll beans, swimming, hunting. [*]dislikes: arguments, rejection, not being wanted, annoying canines [*]Element(power): She grew another tail and her power is Fire. [/LIST][/left] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/i][/b] Your Ref sheet you need to fill out Name: Nickname: Looks: Gender: Breed: Breed(ifcross): Mother: Father: Litter-Mates: Mate: Rank: Personality: Likes: dislikes: Element(power):[/center]
Quote:
Looking for a person to rp with
My rp idea is about how humans are at the brink of extinction so they have decided to take in domestic dogs and non domestics (aka- Wolves, coyotes, Fox, Dingo ect) and start experimenting to see if they can make them as intelligent as humans so their human 'legacy' can live on for generations.

There are 3 results
It doesn't work and the dog only comes out with few minor issues
The dog dies from muscle or tissue over growth
It works (which is rare)
These experiments also lead with a few powers like extra body parts and some elemental and none elemental powers (earth, wind, darkness, flight, hearing, sight)

in the labs there are rooms where they allow domestics to live with domestics and non domestics with non domestics to live life with one another like a normal pack, there is still the natural rankings. Alpha, Beta, Omega,Sterling and pup. They're allowed to breed but sadly that'll end up with the humans in gaining an extra lab rat.

This rp is based first in the room 225 BC
this is a new room where they're going to see if domestics and non domestics can live together it is their first time mixing the two genres of canines. And to see if a pack can be formed and harmony can be made.

Rules:
  • G rated nothing with to much gore when a fight happens and no swearing or strong language
  • Please understand you cannot have op powers, you need limits and weaknesses
  • Npc's are allowed and most likely I will make random npcs and some might stick with the main characters.
  • I will have a separate rp as I will get confused with who is their main and all that stuff :P
  • please can we have girl x boy and boy x girl thx

Note: I probably will take a bit to message back and some times I won't depending if I'm on or not :P so please! stay with me and wait till I answer I also ain't very good at spelling so if I spell something wrong don't judge me I'll most likely fix it or leave it

My character ref
  • Name: BrightFire
  • Nickname: BF, Fire, GlowWorm, Burnt(when grumpy) Marshmellow(only friends can call her this).
  • Looks: a Tall and muscular she-wolf, a Brown coat with White paws and a white muzzle, she has a Black line starting from the tip of her nose and finishes at the tip of her. she has Red eyes (she has been experimented on)
  • Breed: Wolf
  • Breed:(here if a cross breed)
  • Mother: unknown
  • Father: unknown
  • Litter-Mates: none they've died from experiments
  • Mate: none
  • Pups: none
  • Rank in a pack: She was the first to go into the new room so she considers herself alpha until someone will attempt to over rule her in ranking.
  • Personality: quiet, serious, sarcastic, can be nice, timid, will submit if needed, caring, and can be funny if she's in a good mood
  • dislikes: arguments, rejection, not being wanted, annoying canines
  • Element(power): She grew another tail and her power is Fire.

Your Ref sheet you need to fill out

Name:
Nickname:
Looks:
Breed(ifcross):
Mother:
Father:
Litter-Mates:
Mate:
Personality:
Element(power):
BH