Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi all
I'm Flea, I live in UTC -04:00 and use he/him pronouns! I'm a new member of the Fire flight and I'm excited to be here... I'm bad at talking about myself so here :) [b]-How did you find Flight Rising?[/b] [indent]I saw it mentioned as someone's faavorite virtual pet website while looking for one to play and instantly knew I had to join. After all, I love dragons and breeding virtual pets![/indent] [b]-What flight did you join and why?[/b] [indent]I joined Fire! ^^ It's because I'm a bit hotheaded myself partially, but also, I love fire (the thing) and the colors and warmth associated with it! I also have a lot of blacksmith characters and the dragon looks really cool![/indent] [b]-What is your favorite dragon breed?[/b] [indent]COATLS! I love that they are colorful and the way they communicate. The dragons here in general are so unique, and some others that I really love are: the mysterious Imperials (and Emperors), the family-oriented and emotional Skydancers, and the hardy and sweet Tundras (why is "You smell like a friendship" so adorable? XD)[/indent] [b]-Of the familiars, which ones are your favorite?[/b] [indent]I looked in the Bestiary, which I found (along with the Forums) while exploring Flight Rising's pages. Here are the ones that cuaght my eye the most! Any arthropod / bird / robot / snail From biggest favorite to mild favorite: Garden Watcher, Poltergeist Pile/Transmuted Treasure, Goblins, Anomalous/Conjoined Skink, Anomalous Nekomata ♥♥♥[img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/flightrising/images/e/eb/Garden_Watcher.png[/img]♥♥♥[/indent] [b]-What are some of your hobbies/interests?[/b] [indent]I doodle and write a lot! I'm not a great artist, but it's fun. ^^ (Don't worry, I do like my art, I just mean I don't have all the detail, shading, and so on of so many popular artists.) I am always on the lookout for new, inventive virtual pet games, as I've always been a fan of them, with my first having been Neopets and some of my old favorites having been Howrse, Wajas, and Pocket Pumas. I love horror/suspense movies, and anything with interesting and/or unique cinematography. I also watch a lot of documentaries and 80s/90s stuff. Lately I have been wanting to get back into reading, too! Though I've always been a light reader. Some of my favorite reads have been the Dresden Files, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, and Odd Thomas, but that's only a couple. I also love good sci-fi, dystopia, and even just plain old fantasy (A Spell For Chameleon was one of my favorites!) Ofc I also have a tendency to like animal fiction (yes I like the Warrior cats don't call me out. Call of The Wild was also a great read all six times I read it.) (Feel free to recommend a book to me)! I also love comics, especially light-hearted ones (I'm a sucker Squirrel Girl, sue me.)[/indent]
I'm Flea, I live in UTC -04:00 and use he/him pronouns! I'm a new member of the Fire flight and I'm excited to be here...

I'm bad at talking about myself so here :)

-How did you find Flight Rising?
I saw it mentioned as someone's faavorite virtual pet website while looking for one to play and instantly knew I had to join. After all, I love dragons and breeding virtual pets!

-What flight did you join and why?
I joined Fire! ^^ It's because I'm a bit hotheaded myself partially, but also, I love fire (the thing) and the colors and warmth associated with it! I also have a lot of blacksmith characters and the dragon looks really cool!

-What is your favorite dragon breed?
COATLS! I love that they are colorful and the way they communicate. The dragons here in general are so unique, and some others that I really love are: the mysterious Imperials (and Emperors), the family-oriented and emotional Skydancers, and the hardy and sweet Tundras (why is "You smell like a friendship" so adorable? XD)

-Of the familiars, which ones are your favorite?
I looked in the Bestiary, which I found (along with the Forums) while exploring Flight Rising's pages. Here are the ones that cuaght my eye the most!

Any arthropod / bird / robot / snail
From biggest favorite to mild favorite: Garden Watcher, Poltergeist Pile/Transmuted Treasure, Goblins, Anomalous/Conjoined Skink, Anomalous Nekomata

♥♥♥Garden_Watcher.png♥♥♥

-What are some of your hobbies/interests?
I doodle and write a lot! I'm not a great artist, but it's fun. ^^ (Don't worry, I do like my art, I just mean I don't have all the detail, shading, and so on of so many popular artists.) I am always on the lookout for new, inventive virtual pet games, as I've always been a fan of them, with my first having been Neopets and some of my old favorites having been Howrse, Wajas, and Pocket Pumas. I love horror/suspense movies, and anything with interesting and/or unique cinematography. I also watch a lot of documentaries and 80s/90s stuff.

Lately I have been wanting to get back into reading, too! Though I've always been a light reader. Some of my favorite reads have been the Dresden Files, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, and Odd Thomas, but that's only a couple. I also love good sci-fi, dystopia, and even just plain old fantasy (A Spell For Chameleon was one of my favorites!) Ofc I also have a tendency to like animal fiction (yes I like the Warrior cats don't call me out. Call of The Wild was also a great read all six times I read it.) (Feel free to recommend a book to me)! I also love comics, especially light-hearted ones (I'm a sucker Squirrel Girl, sue me.)
RZwWAC0.png
Hi! I'm Flea, a member of the Fire flight. My favorite breeds are Coatls, Imperials, Skydancers, and Tundras. I love suspense books + movies, the paranormal and supernatural, animals, animation, and all kinds of music. Come say hi- I don't bite!
tumblr_ozl54fdz7Q1wvvm88o2_100.png
@marshsiren Thank you! I appreciate it a lot. I have a couple but I’ll probably ask when I get home so it won’t take forever to type out :P

And yeah I do! A goofy tuxedo cat.
@marshsiren Thank you! I appreciate it a lot. I have a couple but I’ll probably ask when I get home so it won’t take forever to type out :P

And yeah I do! A goofy tuxedo cat.
RZwWAC0.png
Hi! I'm Flea, a member of the Fire flight. My favorite breeds are Coatls, Imperials, Skydancers, and Tundras. I love suspense books + movies, the paranormal and supernatural, animals, animation, and all kinds of music. Come say hi- I don't bite!
@marshsiren She actually looks pretty silly! She's tiny and looks like she has Go-go boots xD

So, is there a way to know who's winning Dominance at any particular time of the week, like who's in the lead?

How do folks make their profile pretty like yours? As in the grass and stuff around your forum icon!

How do people put their dragons with different appearances and outfits in their Bios?

How do you get started with breeding pretty dragons and selling them?
@marshsiren She actually looks pretty silly! She's tiny and looks like she has Go-go boots xD

So, is there a way to know who's winning Dominance at any particular time of the week, like who's in the lead?

How do folks make their profile pretty like yours? As in the grass and stuff around your forum icon!

How do people put their dragons with different appearances and outfits in their Bios?

How do you get started with breeding pretty dragons and selling them?
RZwWAC0.png