Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Throw a PC's pearl into Baldwin's brew
What type of material do you get
What type of material do you get
A pearlcatcher's tears.
A pearlcatcher's tears.
You know, that might be the one non-dragon item he'd stop you from putting in there; at least without the consent of the owner.

I mean, he managed to melt the horn from his own own face at some point back when he was a pearlcatcher but he took care of, and even saved, his pearl.

but it's a dragonmade material so probably ooze
You know, that might be the one non-dragon item he'd stop you from putting in there; at least without the consent of the owner.

I mean, he managed to melt the horn from his own own face at some point back when he was a pearlcatcher but he took care of, and even saved, his pearl.

[quote name="Ankokou" date="2018-08-21 01:39:41" ] You know, that might be the one non-dragon item he'd stop you from putting in there; at least without the consent of the owner. I mean, he managed to melt the horn from his own own face at some point back when he was a pearlcatcher but he took care of, and even saved, his pearl. but it's a dragonmade material so probably ooze [/quote] @Ankokou Pearls are a pearlcatchers 'soul' according to them. But things that are fine to go in. [item=ghostly aura] [item=Canopic Jar] So... I'd say you got some green sludge for it being a trinket.
Ankokou wrote on 2018-08-21 01:39:41:

@Ankokou

Pearls are a pearlcatchers 'soul' according to them.

But things that are fine to go in.

Ghostly Aura

Canopic Jar

So... I'd say you got some green sludge for it being a trinket.
Probably black sludge, since that's what a pearlcatcher's pearl is made out of.
Probably black sludge, since that's what a pearlcatcher's pearl is made out of.