Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Im new :)
Hello i'm new here im looking for some friends who can "give me a hand"...explain me how things work in here and all...
Hello i'm new here im looking for some friends who can "give me a hand"...explain me how things work in here and all...
@Plaka

Hi, I am Heero... I am on every day and love to chat so feel free to message me.

The guid forums have lots of helpful boards and you can google new member guide flight rising and a nice one will pop up.

If you have and specific questions please mail or ping me( put a @ in front of my user name like I dis for you above).

Also any dragon on page 6 of my lair without apparel us free if you like one let me know.
@Plaka

Hi, I am Heero... I am on every day and love to chat so feel free to message me.

The guid forums have lots of helpful boards and you can google new member guide flight rising and a nice one will pop up.

If you have and specific questions please mail or ping me( put a @ in front of my user name like I dis for you above).

Also any dragon on page 6 of my lair without apparel us free if you like one let me know.
A5i3AHB.png
@Heeroku
thanks a lot
@Heeroku
thanks a lot
@Plaka Welcome to FR!
@Plaka Welcome to FR!