Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Obligatory "First-time Poster"
Hello everyone!!

I'm Vanilla, and I'm another one of those "long-time player, first-time posters" here in the Introductions forum. I joined FR way back in late 2016 and played for a good chunk of time, but then I simply fell out of the habit. Now that I've taken a step back from most other sites, I decided it'd be a lot of fun to come back. So far, I think it was a good decision! (I even managed to wrangle some of my friends into joining/returning~)

I like to write and occasionally draw, and I used to be quite the roleplayer! I haven't roleplayed at all in about a year, but excluding that, I've roleplayed for almost 17 years! I've been digging deep into FR's lore and I think it'd be a lot of fun to try to roleplay here and help myself build some clan lore and make some new friends. I think that's the next forum I'll try to check out.

I'm also a massive fangirl of JJBA and it's pretty much the only thing I talk about; how embarrassing!!

It's nice to finally meet all of you on the forums! <3
Hello everyone!!

I'm Vanilla, and I'm another one of those "long-time player, first-time posters" here in the Introductions forum. I joined FR way back in late 2016 and played for a good chunk of time, but then I simply fell out of the habit. Now that I've taken a step back from most other sites, I decided it'd be a lot of fun to come back. So far, I think it was a good decision! (I even managed to wrangle some of my friends into joining/returning~)

I like to write and occasionally draw, and I used to be quite the roleplayer! I haven't roleplayed at all in about a year, but excluding that, I've roleplayed for almost 17 years! I've been digging deep into FR's lore and I think it'd be a lot of fun to try to roleplay here and help myself build some clan lore and make some new friends. I think that's the next forum I'll try to check out.

I'm also a massive fangirl of JJBA and it's pretty much the only thing I talk about; how embarrassing!!

It's nice to finally meet all of you on the forums! <3
sBHKWwG.gif Vanilla
+17 FRT
Roleplayer
please show me a mist/wisteria/mist male with lightning eyes!
Hey @VanillaSunshine! I love RP, so if you ever want to play, definitely hit me up! I'd like to be your friend. :)
Hey @VanillaSunshine! I love RP, so if you ever want to play, definitely hit me up! I'd like to be your friend. :)
shadow_banner.png 7e6L4te.png
@chibithulu
Omg I'm super late replying to this, I'm so sorry!! it's so nice to meet you, I'd love to be your friend too! <3 It's been so long since I've roleplayed, especially on a forum setting, and I've never tried to RP much like Flight Rising or dragons, so I'll be happy to come to you when I work up the courage!! Thank you for your warm welcome!!
@chibithulu
Omg I'm super late replying to this, I'm so sorry!! it's so nice to meet you, I'd love to be your friend too! <3 It's been so long since I've roleplayed, especially on a forum setting, and I've never tried to RP much like Flight Rising or dragons, so I'll be happy to come to you when I work up the courage!! Thank you for your warm welcome!!
sBHKWwG.gif Vanilla
+17 FRT
Roleplayer
please show me a mist/wisteria/mist male with lightning eyes!