Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | First Gen Dragon with Rare eye type
I was wondering how much a First gen would be if it had a rare eye type, since I'm in possession of such a dragon. It was just an egg i found and hatched and it happened to have a rare eye type. Is this rare? Or is this common in first gen dragons when you hatch them from eggs? Either way, how much would this cost if someone were to buy it from me? I was never too sure about dragon prices on this site...

I can't seem to get the image to work but if you head to my clan and see a basic gene dragon named "Iku", Thats him. I could give you a free scroll of renaming with it too if you'd like.
I was wondering how much a First gen would be if it had a rare eye type, since I'm in possession of such a dragon. It was just an egg i found and hatched and it happened to have a rare eye type. Is this rare? Or is this common in first gen dragons when you hatch them from eggs? Either way, how much would this cost if someone were to buy it from me? I was never too sure about dragon prices on this site...

I can't seem to get the image to work but if you head to my clan and see a basic gene dragon named "Iku", Thats him. I could give you a free scroll of renaming with it too if you'd like.
Based off of what's being auctioned, it seems like 1st gen dergs with the rare eye type (just a little more common than faceted) seem to go for anywhere from 50kt -->150kt depending on breed rarity.
Based off of what's being auctioned, it seems like 1st gen dergs with the rare eye type (just a little more common than faceted) seem to go for anywhere from 50kt -->150kt depending on breed rarity.
@tumultuoustricks

Thanks
@tumultuoustricks

Thanks
@Cobalion456 No problem!
@Cobalion456 No problem!