Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | An Old New Kid On The Block
I haven't been active for quite sometime, but hello! I would like to become more active here and maybe start putting stories to my dragons (despite all of them being from animes or DnD characters because I cannot help myself.)

So, yes. I am Nile, I've been playing for quite sometime but never divulged into the community!

Hope to get to know you! <3
I haven't been active for quite sometime, but hello! I would like to become more active here and maybe start putting stories to my dragons (despite all of them being from animes or DnD characters because I cannot help myself.)

So, yes. I am Nile, I've been playing for quite sometime but never divulged into the community!

Hope to get to know you! <3
@ChocoboStrider

Hi!

I highly encourage writing lore for your dragons (purely because it's fun :P)
Are you planning to stick to the FR lore, or are you going to go your own way? I tend to keep close to the lore that's already put in place by FR, but sometimes I just kinda ignore something if it really doesn't fit :x

Also, you have some gorgeous dragons!
@ChocoboStrider

Hi!

I highly encourage writing lore for your dragons (purely because it's fun :P)
Are you planning to stick to the FR lore, or are you going to go your own way? I tend to keep close to the lore that's already put in place by FR, but sometimes I just kinda ignore something if it really doesn't fit :x

Also, you have some gorgeous dragons!
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@Maevepanda

I usually pick and choose dependent on the need of the dragon's background. Most of the lore will probably fit in with what I have in mind! I'll probably go snooping on profiles for organization ideas and such! And probably put some time into graphics, maybe open a shop for that as well as breeding if there's any interest! (I also need to refresh on the lore! I am sure there has been plenty more added since I've been gone I'm sure.)

Thank you so much! There was a lot of love and time put into them!
@Maevepanda

I usually pick and choose dependent on the need of the dragon's background. Most of the lore will probably fit in with what I have in mind! I'll probably go snooping on profiles for organization ideas and such! And probably put some time into graphics, maybe open a shop for that as well as breeding if there's any interest! (I also need to refresh on the lore! I am sure there has been plenty more added since I've been gone I'm sure.)

Thank you so much! There was a lot of love and time put into them!
@ChocoboStrider

I'd love to read some of your stories once you have them down ^^
I never really found any templates and graphics that fitted my dragons, so I decided to make my own :x
If you make your own graphics, it's a good idea to start a shop :D A lot of people want graphics but don't know how to make them.
I'm not sure when you left, so I'm not sure what you missed - but there has been some lore added, yeah! There's the Bounty of the Elements (some lore stories for every flight), and the recent development of new eyes!

I especially love the Gravity Falls dragons ^^
@ChocoboStrider

I'd love to read some of your stories once you have them down ^^
I never really found any templates and graphics that fitted my dragons, so I decided to make my own :x
If you make your own graphics, it's a good idea to start a shop :D A lot of people want graphics but don't know how to make them.
I'm not sure when you left, so I'm not sure what you missed - but there has been some lore added, yeah! There's the Bounty of the Elements (some lore stories for every flight), and the recent development of new eyes!

I especially love the Gravity Falls dragons ^^
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist