Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Blue Moon is above the Sea!!!
Hello, I'm 0BlueMoonSea0, who will be often joking around the username because I can, right? Not with others's but only mine. Ok?

Aaaaanyways, I'm new here but I had some friends who teached me, I went through the guides a lot, and I am still exploring.

And I usually go by Blue / Sea / Moon so you can call me any of these nicknames, and also combinations like BlueSea, BlueMoon, SeaMoon, etc.

I am a Coder / Gamer / Writer / Artist / Pet Owner. SO yeah, I do a lot of hobbies!

1. I started coding like 9 years ago when I started learning computer language. It was hard and all, but I got used to it, and when I saw that FR is FULL of coding, well HOWDY YOU ARE WRONG if you think i'd leave out that chance!!

2. I usually spend my time talking to others on Discord (yes I have Discord, message me if you wanna friend me there aswell) and also going on adventures in games. I mostly intrested in adventure games like Riders Of Icarus, or wolf games like Cereal Soup, or where you can get items like in Feral Heart.

3. I started writing little later when I started the coding. But we learned how to use Word and actually I mastered it! Congratulation me, actually that's what 101341 kids have done in that age aswell, but it was hard, and actually, I earned so I was proud!

4. I started drawing when I was 1 year old. I started drawing demon like figures what I said gigglishly that it was a dragon not a demon. ANd then I improved my skills, and actually do arts for others and take advice to improve my skills aswell.

(Not gonna really talk about animals here because it would get lil' personal)
Hello, I'm 0BlueMoonSea0, who will be often joking around the username because I can, right? Not with others's but only mine. Ok?

Aaaaanyways, I'm new here but I had some friends who teached me, I went through the guides a lot, and I am still exploring.

And I usually go by Blue / Sea / Moon so you can call me any of these nicknames, and also combinations like BlueSea, BlueMoon, SeaMoon, etc.

I am a Coder / Gamer / Writer / Artist / Pet Owner. SO yeah, I do a lot of hobbies!

1. I started coding like 9 years ago when I started learning computer language. It was hard and all, but I got used to it, and when I saw that FR is FULL of coding, well HOWDY YOU ARE WRONG if you think i'd leave out that chance!!

2. I usually spend my time talking to others on Discord (yes I have Discord, message me if you wanna friend me there aswell) and also going on adventures in games. I mostly intrested in adventure games like Riders Of Icarus, or wolf games like Cereal Soup, or where you can get items like in Feral Heart.

3. I started writing little later when I started the coding. But we learned how to use Word and actually I mastered it! Congratulation me, actually that's what 101341 kids have done in that age aswell, but it was hard, and actually, I earned so I was proud!

4. I started drawing when I was 1 year old. I started drawing demon like figures what I said gigglishly that it was a dragon not a demon. ANd then I improved my skills, and actually do arts for others and take advice to improve my skills aswell.

(Not gonna really talk about animals here because it would get lil' personal)
Whoa, this looks like an essay than a forum post XD
ANyway hello, And welcome to FR! I might not seem like it, but I'm kinda new 2~
So ya X3
Whoa, this looks like an essay than a forum post XD
ANyway hello, And welcome to FR! I might not seem like it, but I'm kinda new 2~
So ya X3
LOOK HERE!!!

a 50/50 raffle!!!
Adopt a Fae!
Give a familiar and get one :P
HECK YA STORMCATCHER'S MAGICAL POPCORN ¯\_(ツ)_/¯