Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | What's this?!
i'm so sorry for the title

hello! i decided to join flightrising after constantly seeing it on another forum game.
you can call me rea ( pronounced reya )
my hobbies aren't very interesting. i just like drawing, but i'm also picking up singing and writing. since i'm on summer holidays i'm just sitting around the house and thought it would be nice to join fr.

i don't know what else to say but...hello! i have no idea how this game remotely works so i appreciate any help/advice.

All caps title removed by @JCStitches.
i'm so sorry for the title

hello! i decided to join flightrising after constantly seeing it on another forum game.
you can call me rea ( pronounced reya )
my hobbies aren't very interesting. i just like drawing, but i'm also picking up singing and writing. since i'm on summer holidays i'm just sitting around the house and thought it would be nice to join fr.

i don't know what else to say but...hello! i have no idea how this game remotely works so i appreciate any help/advice.

All caps title removed by @JCStitches.
@reaoune

welcommeeeeee, welcomeeeee. I'm new here too, signed up a few days ago and I'm loving it so far. the folks here are super helpful so I'm sure they won't mind helping ya learn the ropes. there's still a lot I've yet to learn myself hahaha!

and hey, drawing is an interesting hobby lol, that's all I basically do too. I do write stuff also.

@reaoune

welcommeeeeee, welcomeeeee. I'm new here too, signed up a few days ago and I'm loving it so far. the folks here are super helpful so I'm sure they won't mind helping ya learn the ropes. there's still a lot I've yet to learn myself hahaha!

and hey, drawing is an interesting hobby lol, that's all I basically do too. I do write stuff also.

XWrfdO2.png
61.pngLampette
nSUwVXX.png
@Nelauk
thank you for the welcome! i'm glad you're having fun so far, personally i'm just confused right now
@Nelauk
thank you for the welcome! i'm glad you're having fun so far, personally i'm just confused right now
@reaoune @Nelauk

Welcome to FR, both of you! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me and I'll do my best to answer them. I hope you have tons of fun here!
@reaoune @Nelauk

Welcome to FR, both of you! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me and I'll do my best to answer them. I hope you have tons of fun here!
shadow_banner.png 7e6L4te.png
hi @reaoune @Nelauk welcome lol ima just give you guys personal info right now well
for flight rising i love flight rising i joined this year but awesome experience here so
@reaoune @Nelauk Have Fun!
hi @reaoune @Nelauk welcome lol ima just give you guys personal info right now well
for flight rising i love flight rising i joined this year but awesome experience here so
@reaoune @Nelauk Have Fun!
1D71EB25-195E-4A2B-982F-DBDAF2D7D6D8.gifQXbwURF.png1D71EB25-195E-4A2B-982F-DBDAF2D7D6D8.gif
86D496B5-0973-4B70-88FF-4DD9FDC12827.gifZz1kNMA.png86D496B5-0973-4B70-88FF-4DD9FDC12827.gif
79978DB6-A194-405B-B09F-3ADF6E06EF33.gifLGvol4P.png79978DB6-A194-405B-B09F-3ADF6E06EF33.giflesbiancatcher.png
thank you a lot!
thank you a lot!
Welcome to flight rising!
Welcome to flight rising!