Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Monster OC Art [H] Gems
Hey there! I'm looking for art of one of my ocs, and I have many gems to spend. I'm looking for art of Waehm: [img]https://file.toyhou.se/images/8337747_1YWyI416GiuAys0.png[/img] [url=https://toyhou.se/2394852.waehm][b]Click on this text to go to their toyhouse for more references![/b][/url] I have essentially no budget but can only really pay in gems. I maaaay be able to pay in USD as well, but it's not super likely hence why I didn't include that in the title. I'm constantly getting more gems (I sell art babies! Check out my lair if you're interested wink wink) so that's why I'm not setting a budget. Also, if you're interested, I have some characters on toyhouse for sale so I'd be happy to give them in exchange for art of Waehm too. [url=https://toyhou.se/ConArtist/characters/folder:unsorted][b]You can check those out here.[/b] [/url] Anything from the Binaryverse folder except for Waehm is potentially available now since I've lost interest in those characters. Just mind the warnings in the profiles if you have a look! The for sale/trade folder is obviously all good, but nothing from Followheart is gonna be traded or sold ever so please don't ask about them. Anyway with all that done, show me what you've got! Please reply with a link to your artshop, or at least some examples of what you can do and a price range for me to check out! [b]Please do not ping me, I am subscribed![/b]
Hey there! I'm looking for art of one of my ocs, and I have many gems to spend.

I'm looking for art of Waehm:
8337747_1YWyI416GiuAys0.png
Click on this text to go to their toyhouse for more references!

I have essentially no budget but can only really pay in gems. I maaaay be able to pay in USD as well, but it's not super likely hence why I didn't include that in the title.

I'm constantly getting more gems (I sell art babies! Check out my lair if you're interested wink wink) so that's why I'm not setting a budget.

Also, if you're interested, I have some characters on toyhouse for sale so I'd be happy to give them in exchange for art of Waehm too. You can check those out here.

Anything from the Binaryverse folder except for Waehm is potentially available now since I've lost interest in those characters. Just mind the warnings in the profiles if you have a look! The for sale/trade folder is obviously all good, but nothing from Followheart is gonna be traded or sold ever so please don't ask about them.

Anyway with all that done, show me what you've got! Please reply with a link to your artshop, or at least some examples of what you can do and a price range for me to check out!

Please do not ping me, I am subscribed!
Vic/Mayo/Convict - They/He - Queer - Disabled - Trans
I've got an art shop in signature if you want to take a look! My examples are pretty varied, although I don't think I have "monsters" per se.
I've got an art shop in signature if you want to take a look! My examples are pretty varied, although I don't think I have "monsters" per se.
Hey there! If you're still looking for art, and if you'd be willing to pay in USD, I have a link to my art shop in my signature. I don't have any examples of anything similar to your character, but I'd definitely be able to draw them!
Hey there! If you're still looking for art, and if you'd be willing to pay in USD, I have a link to my art shop in my signature. I don't have any examples of anything similar to your character, but I'd definitely be able to draw them!
PXC8hgn.png