Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Help w/G1 Pricing (will gift!)
I've never really sold a G1 before and I am looking for several people who can help me out with pricing them. My lair is practically full of them. I just want a basic idea of how much they're worth and, more importantly, how much you would sell them for if you were the one selling them. Please advise me if I should sell, auction, or simply exalt them. Price range would be amazing.

So... I bet you're wondering what's in it for you. Well, you'll be able to choose which gift option you prefer. I'll will gift you according to the option you chose plus the information, dragon amount you helped me with, etc. Some of you may even be walking away with rare/expensive items as well.

Below are the bare basic gift options (average of 10kt/10g):
1. 10kT/10g
2. Apparel
3. Familiars
4. Lore
5. Baldwin
5. Badly drawn Art
6. Designing Outfits

Please ping me and do note that if this thread explodes with comments, I do reserve the right to make this into a raffle type of thing for distributing gifts cause I'm not super duper rich. Thank you
I've never really sold a G1 before and I am looking for several people who can help me out with pricing them. My lair is practically full of them. I just want a basic idea of how much they're worth and, more importantly, how much you would sell them for if you were the one selling them. Please advise me if I should sell, auction, or simply exalt them. Price range would be amazing.

So... I bet you're wondering what's in it for you. Well, you'll be able to choose which gift option you prefer. I'll will gift you according to the option you chose plus the information, dragon amount you helped me with, etc. Some of you may even be walking away with rare/expensive items as well.

Below are the bare basic gift options (average of 10kt/10g):
1. 10kT/10g
2. Apparel
3. Familiars
4. Lore
5. Baldwin
5. Badly drawn Art
6. Designing Outfits

Please ping me and do note that if this thread explodes with comments, I do reserve the right to make this into a raffle type of thing for distributing gifts cause I'm not super duper rich. Thank you
@Izzy123s4

Gen 1 price depends a lot on colors. If you can make some good scrys to show people how pretty they can turn out, more than likely people will be more willing to take them on as geneing projects.

XXY, XYY, and XYX are priced higher as well.

Gen 1s on the AH are going from anywhere 5kt to upwards of 100kt. It also depends on age, the older the gen 1 the more you can sell it for.
@Izzy123s4

Gen 1 price depends a lot on colors. If you can make some good scrys to show people how pretty they can turn out, more than likely people will be more willing to take them on as geneing projects.

XXY, XYY, and XYX are priced higher as well.

Gen 1s on the AH are going from anywhere 5kt to upwards of 100kt. It also depends on age, the older the gen 1 the more you can sell it for.
tumblr_static_rsz_banner.png
@Izzy123s4

Hi there! Like Aphelium said, Gen 1 pricing varies a lot. I'm a Gen 1 collector so I should be able to help! In general, matching colors, matching eyes, and special eyes go for more. Unbred dragons generally sell as more, and if you have an older Gen 1 with a lower ID number that can be worth a pretty penny~
@Izzy123s4

Hi there! Like Aphelium said, Gen 1 pricing varies a lot. I'm a Gen 1 collector so I should be able to help! In general, matching colors, matching eyes, and special eyes go for more. Unbred dragons generally sell as more, and if you have an older Gen 1 with a lower ID number that can be worth a pretty penny~
@izzy123s4
hi! i'm not huge into the whole g1 collecting/selling thing, but i've been dipping my toe in the last couple of months so hopefully i can give you some tips : )

// i'm also interested in scrying for you which, i have found, can give a much better approximation of how much a g1 may be worth (some colors have cool/matching accents, that sort of thing!)

some general things to start out:
- unbred g1s are worth more (and if they are bred, preferably it's less / all offspring are named)
- gened g1s *may* be worth more, but usually only if the buyer is going to keep them/they're gem genes - unfortunately sometimes that investment is kinda worthless bc a buyer wants to totally redo the dragon :<
** exceptions are also breed-changed g1s though i have seen several wildclaws going for the extremely reasonable price of 500g recently so it's tough to say
- level 25s are worth more (of course) (like, minimum 300g, depending on stones - if they have an eliminate minimum ~550g)
- you may be able to get more for your 3+ yr old ones but. maybe not. depends on what the colors are!

some popular colors, also, on a few dragons in your lair:
- metals
- ivory
- orca
- sand (to a lesser extent)

all this being said.... your best bet for getting worth out of your dragons is probably a big auction thread (lots of these can be found in auctions!!) & pinging the g1 hoarders list. the hoarder spreadsheet also has a tab of really specific things certain people are looking for, so combing through that can also be useful, if a bit more time consuming.

i am hesitant to actually give you a concrete price range for each specific dragon (i recently did a mass hatch & sold off a bunch of em at pwyw which ranged from 10g to 2000g) bc if they're not 4/5/6 digit or a double, the buyer(s) are really the ones with the power. (which is also why killer scries are great for big auction threads!)

i know this isn't exactly what you were wanting but i hope it helps somewhat, and like i said i'd love to do some scries for you!! (there's also no need to do any gifting. please don't feel obligated to send me anything.)
@izzy123s4
hi! i'm not huge into the whole g1 collecting/selling thing, but i've been dipping my toe in the last couple of months so hopefully i can give you some tips : )

// i'm also interested in scrying for you which, i have found, can give a much better approximation of how much a g1 may be worth (some colors have cool/matching accents, that sort of thing!)

some general things to start out:
- unbred g1s are worth more (and if they are bred, preferably it's less / all offspring are named)
- gened g1s *may* be worth more, but usually only if the buyer is going to keep them/they're gem genes - unfortunately sometimes that investment is kinda worthless bc a buyer wants to totally redo the dragon :<
** exceptions are also breed-changed g1s though i have seen several wildclaws going for the extremely reasonable price of 500g recently so it's tough to say
- level 25s are worth more (of course) (like, minimum 300g, depending on stones - if they have an eliminate minimum ~550g)
- you may be able to get more for your 3+ yr old ones but. maybe not. depends on what the colors are!

some popular colors, also, on a few dragons in your lair:
- metals
- ivory
- orca
- sand (to a lesser extent)

all this being said.... your best bet for getting worth out of your dragons is probably a big auction thread (lots of these can be found in auctions!!) & pinging the g1 hoarders list. the hoarder spreadsheet also has a tab of really specific things certain people are looking for, so combing through that can also be useful, if a bit more time consuming.

i am hesitant to actually give you a concrete price range for each specific dragon (i recently did a mass hatch & sold off a bunch of em at pwyw which ranged from 10g to 2000g) bc if they're not 4/5/6 digit or a double, the buyer(s) are really the ones with the power. (which is also why killer scries are great for big auction threads!)

i know this isn't exactly what you were wanting but i hope it helps somewhat, and like i said i'd love to do some scries for you!! (there's also no need to do any gifting. please don't feel obligated to send me anything.)
tumblr_obtix0TACt1urov7to1_400.png3885_dd8aff50622d045e_P.png