Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Heya everyone!
Hi!

I've seen a lot of posts about FR in the past and my sis plays it, so I decided to join because it seems really cool!! I'm pretty bad at introductions, but erh, heya everyone! I'm Leoss and I love raccoons! I'm really excited to discover FR!

Nice to meet you all! <3
Hi!

I've seen a lot of posts about FR in the past and my sis plays it, so I decided to join because it seems really cool!! I'm pretty bad at introductions, but erh, heya everyone! I'm Leoss and I love raccoons! I'm really excited to discover FR!

Nice to meet you all! <3
@Leoss

HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*Im bad at intros too XD*

I hope your enjoying the site so far! This community is very nice so i really hope you dont bump into any trouble! OOOO raccoons are cool, tho surprisingly i've never seen one in really life.

Hope your day is going great!!

~ MoonSun18
@Leoss

HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*Im bad at intros too XD*

I hope your enjoying the site so far! This community is very nice so i really hope you dont bump into any trouble! OOOO raccoons are cool, tho surprisingly i've never seen one in really life.

Hope your day is going great!!

~ MoonSun18
Wishlist | About Me | Adoptables (coming soon!)
@Leoss Hey there, welcome to FR!! Sending a PM with some guides and goodies ^^
@Leoss Hey there, welcome to FR!! Sending a PM with some guides and goodies ^^
Hi everyone!! Yeah, I'm only one day here and I already have the impression that everyone is really nice!! ?

@pandahead woah!! Thank you so much!!! ?
Hi everyone!! Yeah, I'm only one day here and I already have the impression that everyone is really nice!! ?

@pandahead woah!! Thank you so much!!! ?
hey!
hey!
22ghf8.png