Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Noob here!
Hello everyone! My name is Kaelore and I’m the newest ice recruit. I just felt like introducing myself. I have been to pet sites before, but this one is a little different, so I’m still learning. Things I like:
-Dragons (duh)
-Pokemon!
-Writing lore and backstories
-Snow Leopards and Wolves
-Candy
-Making Friends
-Helping others
I think I am going to like my stay here in Soreneith and look forward to meeting you all!
Hello everyone! My name is Kaelore and I’m the newest ice recruit. I just felt like introducing myself. I have been to pet sites before, but this one is a little different, so I’m still learning. Things I like:
-Dragons (duh)
-Pokemon!
-Writing lore and backstories
-Snow Leopards and Wolves
-Candy
-Making Friends
-Helping others
I think I am going to like my stay here in Soreneith and look forward to meeting you all!
@kaelore
Hey there! Glad to see a new face around here. Flight rising is one of the most welcoming pet sites out there. Ice is a great flight, it would have been my second choice. If you ever need anything, just ask!
@kaelore
Hey there! Glad to see a new face around here. Flight rising is one of the most welcoming pet sites out there. Ice is a great flight, it would have been my second choice. If you ever need anything, just ask!
I use he/him pronouns!
BrBhTud.png
@Kaelore

Hi there! It sounds like you're going to fit in here perfectly. There's plenty of space to write lore for your dragons, and many opportunities to make friends!
@Kaelore

Hi there! It sounds like you're going to fit in here perfectly. There's plenty of space to write lore for your dragons, and many opportunities to make friends!
shadow_banner.png 7e6L4te.png