Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello!
I am new to Flight Rising but i cant wait to meet all of you i joined a few months ago so my lair and my dragons dont look bland if you have any tips on how to play please tell me thanks <3
I am new to Flight Rising but i cant wait to meet all of you i joined a few months ago so my lair and my dragons dont look bland if you have any tips on how to play please tell me thanks <3
@Rokek

Hi! It's nice to meet you and your dragons. I'm particularly fond of Quartz. He looks like he's ready for battle.
@Rokek

Hi! It's nice to meet you and your dragons. I'm particularly fond of Quartz. He looks like he's ready for battle.
shadow_banner.png 7e6L4te.png
@Rokek Late welcome :D

I love your girl Eclipse I love Skydancers in general it'll be the death of my accountant derg hehehe

Jenn (dragon in my signature) got a few tips in his bio, ask away if you need more explanations c:
@Rokek Late welcome :D

I love your girl Eclipse I love Skydancers in general it'll be the death of my accountant derg hehehe

Jenn (dragon in my signature) got a few tips in his bio, ask away if you need more explanations c:
FR+10
He/They/It
Potato Wannabe
-
Art shop!

Wheeeewze ♥
63453886.png
AjJvOSR.png
kAoy8DA.png
Wow @Rokek you're level 10 in Fishing already. I'm jealous.
Wow @Rokek you're level 10 in Fishing already. I'm jealous.
I like big piles of cash and I can not lie
[quote name="chibithulu" date="2018-05-31 11:30:09" ] @Rokek Hi! It's nice to meet you and your dragons. I'm particularly fond of Quartz. He looks like he's ready for battle. [/quote] She* XD
chibithulu wrote on 2018-05-31 11:30:09:
@Rokek

She* XD