Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hello everyone
ive been on this game for about a year but i haven't formally introduced myself. i like fat dragons, i believe that bigger dragons with more weight are stronger and more elegant. most of my dragons love food. if anyone likes big fat lazy dragons, then come talk to me, i love meeting new people
ive been on this game for about a year but i haven't formally introduced myself. i like fat dragons, i believe that bigger dragons with more weight are stronger and more elegant. most of my dragons love food. if anyone likes big fat lazy dragons, then come talk to me, i love meeting new people
@TheDragoness44 oh I think they're super cute! my tastes usually waver between super small/delicate and rough/intimidating. fat dragons remind me of puppies!
@TheDragoness44 oh I think they're super cute! my tastes usually waver between super small/delicate and rough/intimidating. fat dragons remind me of puppies!
i like dragons with more patterns and color changes around the stomach. i never thought a=of a dragon like a puppy, but i can understand that puppies would be a bit more chubby. i think of fat dragons having the belly closer to the ground.
i like dragons with more patterns and color changes around the stomach. i never thought a=of a dragon like a puppy, but i can understand that puppies would be a bit more chubby. i think of fat dragons having the belly closer to the ground.
@TheDragoness44 so you like Snappers then? Theyre pretty chubby imo
@TheDragoness44 so you like Snappers then? Theyre pretty chubby imo
ya i like snappers, but i just like to the dragons that i have sound chubby in the discription's
ya i like snappers, but i just like to the dragons that i have sound chubby in the discription's